Friday, June 25, 2010

Soba ni Ite

Mood::iconheroamericaplz:


By Ketsumeishi. Stay With Me in English. Another great song from this band.:iconchibihungaryplz: I think they might be turning into one of my fave bands. I'll see if their other songs are just as good! :iconberwaldplz: I might like this one more than the previous song. Kind of pretty, and sounds a bit like summer music. 





Today was quite a bit colder. But, I don't think it was too bad. :icontinoplz: The next couple of days are expected to be nice. In the low 70s. So, if it's one day out of the next few that's a bit on the chilly side, that's fine with me. Today's supposedly National Catfish Day.:fish: When I've tried it, I don't think I really liked it. I was born in the South too! :iconhongkongplz: I should like it. Oh, well. Leaves more of them to other people. Parents went out, and will go to the Pride Shabbat tonight. Hope it's interesting and fun to Dad. :iconchibisitalyplz: I'm going to try and have my own Shabbat service. :iconthailandplz: I got Challah and pesto cheese tortellini for dinner. For dessert, I'll have pecan pie. Pecan is one of my favorite pies! :iconchibispainplz: I barely get to have it, since Dad doesn't eat it. :iconswissplz: So, it sounds like it will be a nice Shabbat dinner for myself. :iconchibicanadaplz:


Posted 2 pics on dA: Picnic Area Beautiful Sunset Both are still from Veteran's Park. Check them out! :eager: I'm not sure if they're very good, because they seemed kind of random at the time. Then, I looked around again for possible good comedy mangas to read on Fridays. A couple of weeks ago, I found a couple of possibilities. I guess next week I'll start one of those, since I couldn't find anything else. 


I also played some Irish tunes. I was a little nervous since, since Dad was here also. :iconchibilithuaniaplz: But, I sounded pretty good yet again. Next time will be even better! :iconmochiplz:Also, the callous on my thumb's really coming back. Since my thumb pad that supposed to go on your thumb to hold the instrument up wore away years ago; I've been playing without one. :iconspainplz: So, naturally the rubbing of the metal on my thumb makes a rather large callous. People can tell when I've been playing a lot because of it. :iconchibiaustriaplz: I kind of like it. Reminds me how much I love playing the thing. :iconhungaryplz: I'm still working on the next sentence in the grill's manual. 


In Naruto Shipuuden, it was just so sad. :iconsadrussia: They killed off Hinata! :iconitalyishorrifiedplz: I liked her! Plus, she finally found the courage to tell Naruto how she felt. It was a bit disturbing. I rarely cry, but that scene where she's crawling on the ground to get to him, made me very teary. :iconamericasadchibiplz: Also, a lot of the time in the series, things aren't quite what they seem. Since Pain 'killed' her behind a rock and no one else could see them, including the viewers, I'm not so sure she really is dead. :iconchibirussiaplz: He mostly did it to get Naruto to go crazy enough, to unleash the Kyuubi's power. It worked in the end. Also, the other ninjas set off on the search to find the real 'Pain'. The next episode should be really awesome! :iconus-xdplz: It will basically be the Kyuubi vs. Pain. 


I played the Roasted Tea Room Escape game, by Sakura. Another strange, and a bit difficult, one. Everything was going smoothly until I got to the code. It's always until then. They set them up that way. That's why they're sometimes annoying. :iconpolandplz: But, I got the Perfect End. 


I'm done with the erasing process. Keeping some of the pencil marks for the head feathers and feet. I like the effect it gives. :icongilbird: Also, cleaned up some parts. Next, will be the coloring. (Finally!:iconeestiplz:


deviantART faves: Cute Wittle LOLcat APH- yes yes -stamp- Don't Underestimate Women England is Grumpy I did not make these! First, a very cute LOLcat pic. Second, an awesome stamp with Russia from Hetalia saying: One with Russia? Yes or yes. Third an awesome drawing based off of the most current episode of Hetalia. Hungary's tough, and she can fight with the best of them. I love the quote from Hungary in the pic: "If you have a problem with a female being a ruler, say it to my face now!" This is while she's choking Prussia. Fourth, a comic about how England feels about July 4th. 


Youtube: 
Really interesting vid about a snake who befriended a hamster: 

A funny cat getting into his fave container:

This Chinese commercial is hilarious!:

Kind of a sweet Chinese Coca-Cola commercial:

Pumpkin Massacre!:

No comments:

Post a Comment