Thursday, June 3, 2010

Satellite

Mood::iconspainplz:


By Lena Meyer-Landrut. This song took first place at the 2010 Eurovision contest, and represented Germany. It's kind of a fun song, and gets you moving. Lena actually is new to music, never having had piano lessons or vocal training. But, she's developed quickly. 





It was pretty warm today, which was really nice. I was wide awake 5 minutes before my alarm went off, and had actually slept the entire night.:iconchibiamericaplz:Wahoo! I actually feel more rested. 


I decided that Chapter 10 of Alliance is finally done, or at least the writing part. Edited some more, then printed off a copy. I'll edit it one more time, to make sure I didn't miss anything. 


After that, I tried to see if Picasa had a tool for adding text to pics. I didn't see it at first, and searched online to download something to do it. After getting a bit frustrated, I looked at it again. :iconchibienglandplz:Turns out, the button was right there, plain as day!:iconchibirussiaplz:I don't know why I didn't see it before. The text I'm adding is my signature, so I went looking for specific fonts that would look good as one. I pretty much have decided what I'm going to sign it as, and I think it's a good one. :iconeduardplz:It might be a good pen name? I couldn't decide what font I wanted, but I narrowed it down to about 6 of them. 


日本語
I finished a sentence from the grill's manual, and I'm still working on another. 多量の油が出る素材を焼くときは、油がはねますので注意してください。(Taryou no yu ga deru sozai wo yaku toki ha, yu ga hanemasu node chuui shite kudasai.) Warning: When grilling, please don't use a large amount of oil, because it will splatter. 

In Naruto Shippuden, it was Pain vs Kakashi. It was a really cool fight. Nothing seemed to touch Pain at first. He also seems to be getting creepier and creepier. Chouji, his father, and a bunch of other Konoha ninjas step in. Pain's jutsu simulates magnetic repulsion and attraction. It takes him 5 seconds to repel or attract things. They finally catch him and chain him up, while Kakashi runs at him with his Chidori. Just when he's about to hit him, the 'other' Pain shields the main one. After that, Pain repels everything in an explosion. Wipes out most of the other ninjas. Pain then throws a metal nail like it's a bullet towards Kakashi's head. He 'wills' it to another dimension. Chouji was told to report to Tsunade, after Pain thought he had killed off Kakashi and left. Eventually, Kakashi dies after saving Chouji while he ran to tell Tsunade. (The 'other' Pain had launched a torpedo at him, and Kakashi willed it away. There's only so many times he can do it.) So now 2 of the most awesome ninjas have died. There's probably going to be a lot more, but still. I liked both Kakashi and Jiraiya. Tsunade tells Chouji they can still save his father. I'm thinking of watching the 4 episodes I missed this weekend so I'd be caught up with things.

Most of the games I played were kind lame. The new games weren't very good. I inked Zero, and fixed a few more things while I was at it. I was about to color him, but didn't have time. Oh, since I put that last artist on my watch list, she put me on her's today. It was kind of cool! I now have 20 watchers! 

deviantART faves: Fushigi no Kitsune What About Me? I did not make these! The first one's a cool Japanese inspired drawing. It's a fox person holding a mask in one hand and a fan in the other. The details are awesome, and the clothes look cool. (I think the kitsune of fox is his original character.) The other was too cute! It's a kitten with kind of a pitiful, left-out type of face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment