Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Allez Olla Olé

Mood::iconsleepygreeceplz:


By Jessy Matador who represented France at the 2010 Eurovision contest. They were 18th with this song, but I really like it. It's odd that the song was placed so low. The singer is originally from the Congo. He's mostly inspired by African-Ivorian music ranging from hip-hop, Jamaican dance hall, and zouk. It's like dance party music. :dance:The song was inspired by the World Cup song 'Ole! Ole! Ole!' Onion Icon





It finally warmed up! :dummy: Although, it was kind of late in the day. I think it might have gotten up to 70.:wow:Which is around normal for us, this time of year. It was nice. 


I was wide awake at around 3:30 this morning, don't know why. Then, when I finally settled down and fell back asleep, that stupid bird that likes to chirp right outside my window was back at about 4:30. :iconchibienglandplz: (I like birds, but this one gets really annoying.) So, naturally it woke me up again. It took me about an hour to get enough nerve to put my earplugs in. And, since I use my phone as an alarm that's set to vibrate when it goes off, I didn't hear it.:iconwtfukplz: So, in the end I got up a couple of hours later than I would have liked. Funny night, now that I look back on it. :iconjustahappyplz:


I had ideas for keeping my drawings and pics safe, but didn't have one for keeping my writing safe until today. It's more of a deterrent than anything, but I felt I needed something a little more than just the copyright symbol. :icontinoplz:(Since I'm adding things like my signature to my other stuff.) So, I'm going to put an icon after my comments::icondonotuseplz::iconmyartplz: That and the copyright symbol they show on deviantART should be good enough for it.:iconeduardplz: I forgot entirely about it, but remembered it when I saw it in someone else's author's comments, browsing through my inbox. So, now I don't need to worry too much about it. :iconchibicanadaplz:


日本語
I finished 3 sentences from the grill's manual. 取っ手は熱くなる場合がありますので、その際にはミトンやふきんを使用してください。(Totte ha netsu kunaru baai ga arimasu node, sono saini ha miton ya fukin wo shiyou shite kudasai.) Handle the hot section with mittens or dish cloths, please. (Still a bit rough, but I'll work on the rough ones again at some point.) 使用中は、製品やコンロのまわりに燃えやすいものを置かないでください。(Shiyouchuu ha, seihin ya konro no mawari ni nen e yasui mono wo okanai de kudasai.) During use, the product's handle can burn easily, so don't leave it on the gas burner. 火災の原因となります。(Kasai no genin tonarimasu.) It will cause a fire next to it.

In Fairy Tail, Natsu, Happy, and Lucy set off on the S-class job about the cursed island. Which, they didn't get permission to do from the guild master. Gray finds them just as they were trying to find someone who could sail them out to the island. (Their reaction: in the pic.) He's there to take them back to the guild, and if they don't, they get expelled. They knock him out, take him, and finally get someone to get them to the island. Only, he's a ghost who can't rest until the curse is lifted. Wants the island to be at peace again. He's the chieftain's son, who had to kill him. When they get swept to shore on a giant wave, Gray decides he'll join in on the job. Everyone, including the animals, have been cursed. They call it the Moon's Spell. The moon, starting a few years ago, started to change into a purple color. When it appears, they all change into demonic forms. In the morning, some change back and some are stuck with it. The chieftain says the only way to end the curse, is to destroy the moon. The group says they need to find a better way. They find the Deliora, which is the Demon of Disaster frozen in a glacier in a hidden cave. But, it looks like it's slowly melting.

I tried to play an online Mah Jong game, which I usually love. (It's not 'technically' like the game when it's online.) It was really boring, at least the version I was playing. :iconchibijapanplz:So, I played a little more of 1066, since most of the new games out there today weren't too great. It was cool that I basically creamed the other army in about 10 minutes for the first battle. :iconchibirussiaplz:I scared them almost as soon as I got my army close to them. They actually ran the other direction with their arms up in the air. :iconusaplz:Second one, was a little longer, but not by much. 

I fixed parts of Zero's hands since I still felt I could do better. Then, I gave him clothes. I can't believe I forgot to draw his clothes yesterday. I don't think people want to see him naked.:iconchibihungaryplz:(Well, he wasn't really, but it's still would have looked weird just to see his base form.) Then, I drew a bit more of Loathe. All that's left for Zero is the inking, coloring, and shading. After that, I can get back to Loathe. Which, he seems to be a bit easier to draw, and won't take up as much time. After drawing him, I'll ink him in red, color him in 'firey' bright colors, then shade him. Voila! It will be done. :iconchibiaustriaplz:

deviantART Fave: We're Not Holding Hands I did not make this! This one's a cute Gaia themed drawing. Very well drawn. They're holding each other's tails. I don't find good Gaia-related art too often so this was great to see. I liked the artist's art so much, she's now on my watch list. Go check it out her gallery too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment