Monday, June 14, 2010

Ai to Yokubou no Hibi

Mood::iconwtfukplz:


By the Southern All Stars. It's Days of Love and Desire in English. I love this song for some reason. It's got a blues/rock feel. The band is apparently one of the most influential bands in Japan. They debuted in 1978. They're still very popular and are still putting out songs. 





This is my wallpaper now. I didn't make it, just thought it was cute and funny. :iconchibihungaryplz: I usually try to change my wallpaper at the beginning of every month, but I kind of forgot. :iconchibigermanyplz:Today was warm for the most part. Not really sunny, mostly cloudy, but it was still nice. 


I had some problems with my internet connection throughout the morning. When I finally got it up and running, my computer was extremely slow.:iconchibienglandplz:I had so many things I needed to get done online! :iconbrothercanadaplz:Things I had been procrastinating on for a while. Only got to a couple of them. 


I posted chapter 10 of Alliance on deviantART: Fear Hopefully people will like it. I think the people who were reading it before probably gave up, since it's been 2 months. It's like the longest time I've gone without posting a chapter. I also posted chapter 1 in 3 of my new groups. Hopefully, it'll get it out there more. Also, I hope more people will comment. I really want to know what other people think. It'll help me grow even more. :iconchibisitalyplz:


I also posted an update journal on my plans for my art. Nice to type it out, so I can remember it later. That's pretty much all the stuff I got to online. Lame. :iconpolandplz:(I wasn't even able to study my Japanese, since everything was taking so long, and every once in a while I do need my online dictionaries.)


I went to a follow-up appointment with my doctor. It was about the throwing up for a month thing.:iconchibichinaplz: He's so much nicer than the 'stand-in' guy I saw last time. I've had him as a doctor for a while now. He said it looks like it was gastritis. Looked it up, it says it's inflammation of the stomach lining. Fun fun! :iconromanoishorrifiedplz: Also, he said it can be normal for someone in their 20s to get it. It can be brought on by stress. Wahoo! I have so many stressors in my life it wouldn't surprise me! :iconchibirussiaplz:What with my parents' stuff combined with mine. Mom having cancer, Dad being transgendered (which I'm ok with, it's still a bit stressful), and me with my Bipolar II. That screams stress to me. :iconchibiaustriaplz:That's not even all my stressors. He told me to keep taking the generic Prilosec for 2 months. With the last 7 pills, I should have one every other day. If I end up getting sick again, I'll have to go back on it. Oh, and we had to wait over an hour after our appointment time to see him. :iconusaplz: We got there early too. But, he clearly looked like he had a long busy day. So, I guess it was alright. Maybe since he's a good doctor and he's personable, everybody wants him. :iconchibiamericaplz:Could be wrong, but that's what it seems like. We also asked about that one marker in my blood work that was just a little high. He said it was fine, and seemed pretty normal. We asked if it was an indicator of a possible blood clot again, he said it wasn't. So, it's all good now! I still have to get a new psychiatrist and maybe a therapist. 


deviantART fave: APH- Victory Korea I did not make this! It's South Korea celebrating his victory against Greece in the World Cup. Kind of a fun drawing. Nicely done too.

No comments:

Post a Comment