Friday, June 18, 2010

Eatern European Funk

Mood::iconrussiavodkaplz:


By InCulto. Some of the Youtube vids that I posted had this song in it, and I'm starting to really like it. This song was Lithuania's entry for Eurovision 2010. Some people thought this should have won. Very fun song. Another one that makes you want to dance. :iconchibicanadaplz: I'm going to look for more songs from them too. :iconberwaldplz: Here's their vid again:





Today was actually warm! :iconspainplz: We almost hit 70, last time I checked. Got up late, again. But, I really had a hard time sleeping last night. :sleep:I played some more Irish tunes. Only made a couple of mistakes, so it sounded pretty good. :iconchibinitalyplz:


Yesterday, I caught up on Naruto Shippuden. It's been an amazing battle with Pain!:iconus-xdplz:He basically wiped out the village. The only really sad parts were when Shizune and the frog sage died. I liked them! :iconsadrussia:A lot of the greats are dying. I thought Ibiki and Ebisu would die, but they survived. Even though, Ibiki probably wishes he hadn't. :icontinoplz:Naruto showed up and is still fighting Pain on his own. He took down all but 1 (the core or leader) of the Pains. We found out at the end of the most recent episode who Pain really is. The 'Pains' are really puppets made out of corpses, and the 'puppeteer' is Nagato. I knew it! :icondanmarkplz:Naruto got pinned down by Pain, and the sage is dead, so the only ones that can save him now are the other ninjas. (Unless Naruto has another trick up his sleeve.:iconchibilithuaniaplz:)
日本語
I finished a sentence, and started another from the grill's manual. In my romaji I'm going to start typing how they pronounce some of the particles in modern conversation. (Only pertains to particles.) Like, instead of は or ha it's pronounced wa. If it's を or wo it's pronounced o. Which, I think is more confusing, but I guess in context it's not as much.:iconchibigermanyplz: 手や指にケガをする恐れがありますので、取扱いの際は十分注意してください。 (Te ya yubi ni kega o suru osore ga arimasu node, toriatsukai no sai wa juppun chuui shite kudasai.) Please use caution while handling, because you could injure your hands and fingers. 

I also found a site that can add furigana to text you input. Furigana is a Japanese reading aid that helps in figuring out how to pronounce kanji. It consists of smaller kana printed next to a kanji. In horizontal text, it's above the line of text. Vertical, to the right of the text. Many people use it over there, especially when the kanji's not very common. I had forgotten entirely about furigana, but at least I have it now. :iconchibirussiaplz:This will be a valuable studying tool for me. :iconchibiaustriaplz:

Tonight, I'm going to a Friday night service at our synagogue. :iconchibicanadaplz: Our synagogue doesn't do too many of those. Especially, ones that aren't kid-centric. It should be fun. :iconchibiamericaplz: The only downside is we have to have our Shabbat dinner a little rushed since it's at 7. :icongermanyplz: We do like a mini service at home usually. Mom's making white fish (not sure what kind) in an olive-y caper sauce, with some noodles that will have the sauce on top. We saw the sauce at Costco, and it sounds and looks so good! :iconhungaryplz: We're also having a crunch cherry pie. Can't wait! Sounds all too good!:iconchibispainplz:

No comments:

Post a Comment