Monday, June 7, 2010

Saihate

Mood::iconsleepygreeceplz:


Sung by the Kaito Vocaloid. It means The Furthest Ends in English. It's a farewell song. Even though the lyrics are a bit sad, the music is so upbeat and happy. It's  an interesting song. I think it's more like they're sad that they're saying goodbye, but it opens up new opportunities for both of them. :iconchibisitalyplz:I don't know, that might not be the best way to look at it. But, it would explain the bittersweetness of the song. I love Kaito's version, somehow I like the way his voice sounds and it's more interesting than Miku's version. :iconchibiaustriaplz:





I had a pretty bad night, where I was up from around 3:45-ish to 5:15-ish. Not supposed to happen! :iconkikuplz:So, I slept in again. I think I know why, but it really should have the opposite effect. Also, I was extremely hot, even though it was cold at night. :iconlietplz:


I found out that my computer had a ton of corrupted files after I ran a disk error check. (Or Chkdsk- Check Disc scan.) It was scanning, correcting, deleting, etc., these files for a very long time. I think my computer's running a bit smoother because of it, though. It usually does the Chkdsk automatically every once in a while, so it surprised me that it was so bad. :iconchibigermanyplz:


I also read some more of that newspaper, that's in Japanese, I got from our market. It's called Soy Source. There was a lot of hiking tips, directions, and what people should expect on the front page. (Hiking is pretty big this time of year in this area.) Then, they interviewed someone from a women's softball team. That was funny at first, because she wasn't sure who she was talking to exactly. :iconjustahappyplz:She started saying in English things like my name is ____ and I'm a ballplayer. Then, do you speak Japanese? The interviewer told her, and she was a bit embarrassed. I thought it was kind of funny. I'm also understanding the ads. Kind of cool to understand the first couple of pages right off the bat. :iconheroamericaplz:


Then, we went to Costco and got a bunch of good stuff again. :iconspainplz:We got those awesome tortilla chips, things that look like Rugelach, teriyaki chicken bowls (supposedly 'Hawaiian Style', but looking at the ingredients, it just looks like regular teriyaki :iconbrothercanadaplz:), a huge box of cereal, about 5 pounds of oranges, a huge bag of broccoli, panko breaded fish, individual hummus cups for snacks, pita chips, those awesome pockets with artichoke and spinach, pre-cooked yakisoba noodles, and much more. :iconitalyplz: We saved a lot too. A lot of it will last us about 2 months. :iconchibicanadaplz:So, it's a good haul. I'm so exhausted from just putting it in the car, carrying it in, putting a lot of it away. 


deviantART faves: APH: The Valley of Butterflies APH- Divert YOUR Course Interlude APH- Dealing with drunk England APH: HBD Denmark id 17: changes I did not make these! First, an awesome drawing of Switzerland and Lichtenstein  in a valley with butterflies fluttering around. Second, a comic based on a semi-famous joke using Hetalia's America and Canada. I've heard the joke a long time ago, but it's funny to see the characters 'act' it out. (I don't want to give away too much of the joke, so I'll leave it at that.) Third, an awesome drawing of Sougo and Kagura from Gintama. It's very well done. Fourth, is too funny of a comic! Has Hong Kong and England from Hetalia. (Even funnier than the comic before this.) I love Hong Kong's expression through it, especially at the end. Even if you're not a fan, see it, and you'll know what I mean. Fifth, a drawing celebrating Denmark's birthday. He has a beer in his hand and looks ready to party. Sixth, an ID for an awesome artist's profile. Not badly done for an ID. 

No comments:

Post a Comment