Friday, June 4, 2010

HaHaHa (Acapella)

Mood::icontinoplz:


By DBSK. They're a South Korean band. They actual have 3 names they go by: DBSK or Dong Bang Shin Gi, Tohoshinki, TVXQ or Tong Vfang Xien Qi. In English, all the names translate as The Rising Gods of the East. (The first DBSK is Korean, the next is Japanese, and TVXQ I think is in Chinese.) I normally don't really like them, but this song is amazing! :iconfrancisplz:The only downside is how short it is.:iconwtfukplz: (Just under a minute.) They harmonize well, the sound is great, it's just awesome all around. :iconchibiamericaplz:





It's been raining off and on all day, and a little cool. Had sort of a rough night again. I forgot to put my earplugs in, and could hear every little sound. :iconchibienglandplz:It took me a while to realize. After that, I was sleeping like a baby. The only problem was since I lost a couple of hours, I got up late. :iconbrothercanadaplz:


Then, while I was working on my Japanese, I got a new IM buddy. So, for the next hour and a half I was trying to study and talk at the same time. :iconusaplz:I might have gotten 30 to 45 minutes in. She's much younger, and is going to a Catholic school. Should be interesting, especially when/if she finds out I'm Jewish. Don't get me wrong, I've actually had a lot of good friends who were, but you still never really know. So, basically my day was shot before it really began. :iconnataliaplz:


日本語
I finished a sentence, and started a new one. 加熱しすぎると、調理物が燃えることがありますので注意してください。(Kanetsu shisugiru to, chouri mono ga moeru kotogaarimasu node chuui shite kudasai.) Warning: Please don't use to high of a heat while cooking, because things will burn. 

I tried to decide on another anime for Fridays, but couldn't. I have some possibilities: Rental Magica, and Angel Beats! I've been kind of curious about Rental Magica for a while, but still not sure about it. Angel Beats! is pretty new. I'm still looking to see if there was something else I was just dying to see. I know there's a few, there always is.:iconchibicanadaplz: But, when it comes time to start a new one, I can't remember them. :iconemorussiaplz:

I also saw some upcoming anime that I might be interested in. This time I'm writing them down! :icondanmarkplz:So far, all the ones that look promising are starting in July. Here's what I have so far: High School of the Dead, Kuroshitsuji 2, and Shiki. Obviously, I'll want to watch Kuroshitsuji 2 after I finish the first series. It's supposed to have different characters. Shiki sounds like an awesome and creepy horror anime. :iconamericachainsawplz:I love those for some reason!:iconchibihungaryplz:The first, is basically a zombie survival one. So, we'll see. 

We had Chicken Tikka Masala with rice for dinner and some cucumbers. It was SO good! :iconhungaryplz:Later, we're going to have banana cream pie. One of my faves! So, a good dessert and dinner! What could be better?

deviantART faves: APH- UK- The Streets 6081 I did not make these! The first, an awesome drawing of England or UK from Hetalia. Very well done. Second, a very cute little bird on some snow. It's like a sparrow. 

Youtube:
Another hilarious Korean Pizza Hut commercial:

No comments:

Post a Comment