Sunday, May 30, 2010

Super Shooter

Mood::iconchibirussiaplz:


By Rip Slyme. Kind of a fun song. It's a Japanese hip hop group. Some of their influences come from De La Soul, Public Enemy, and the Beastie Boys. Pretty much the bands I used to love.:iconchibicanadaplz: It's funny because I'm usually not into that type of music anymore. Although, most of the time I can find something I love from all genres of music still.:dummy: This is also the opening song for the anime Gantz. Which I haven't watched yet. I'm still not sure if I'd want to. :iconjustahappyplz:





Wahoo! Onion IconI went to services for the 4th time in a row. I might actually be getting back into it. This time our Rabbi led it, and he had a huge problem with his stuttering. I know it's not his fault, and he has a book coming out that he's nervous about, but it's hard to listen to it sometimes. This portion was about the Israelites complaining about not getting foods like meat, garlic, onions, etc. Even though they had manna given to them everyday. :iconchibiromanoplz:I like the part where they kept asking for the meat, and the next thing they knew there's pheasants on the ground 3 feet deep. :iconginblinking:Far more than they needed. I have to say it probably would get boring just eating manna 24/7, but on the other hand, at least you're getting food. :iconginsmileplz:One of the regulars came up to me and gave me a bone-crushing bear hug. It was nice, but I'm not used to it. He always says Mom's name when we say the Misheberach. (A healing prayer. Before we say it, we say the names of people we know that need healing.) Very nice guy. :iconchibiaustriaplz:Next week Mom's leading the service. I like the lay-led ones, and we don't have too many of them anymore. Plus, my mom's doing it, so that would be nice.


My parents' anniversary was yesterday. It's crazy! It was their 33rd. Onion IconDad made his Spanish rice, and we played a couple of games of Rummikub. Kind of low key for them, but hopefully it was nice. Rummikub's one of my fave games! :iconchibiamericaplz:


There's a lot of people faving my pelican pic still. I don't know why, really, it's not that great. :icontinoplz:I'm also trying to copyright my works. Found a site to do that with, but I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to put it into my author's comments. I'm very indecisive about it. I've been putting it off at first because I didn't think my works were that great, but now that I have some more people telling me how great it is, I'm thinking it's a good idea. I'm also a little nervous about if I'm doing it correctly.:iconchibilithuaniaplz:Maybe I'll turn off the download function too. Also, after getting my story copyrighted through this site, I see that on dA, part of it's already there. I don't know, I'll figure it out later. :iconginfacepalmplz: 


Oh, we went to the market, and in their Japanese section they have a free newspaper in the language. In the time I had to read some of it at the store, I understand it all! :dummy: So, I brought it home, and I'll try to get most of the issues in the future. It should be fun! The front page has been about hiking in the northwest so far.


Youtube:
This is a spoof on Love is War, a song that's sung by the Vocaloids. Kaito's singing about how much he loves icecream, but it seems to not love him back. It's called Dattsu is Frozen.

A tribute to Russia from Hetalia set to the song Russian Lullaby. Pretty fitting, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment