Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kumikyoku Nico Nico Douga (Len and Rin Version)

Mood:MSN Onion Icon


Sung by the Len and Rin Vocaloids. I have both their version and Kaito's. It's like snippets of top Vocaloid hits on Nico Nico Douga, similar to a Japanese Youtube, which lasts for about 10 minutes. This version sounds different to me because of the harmonizing between 2 voices instead of hearing a solo. 


Well, I slept in today, because I tired myself out yesterday, and I finally was able to get warm. MSN Onion IconIt was one of the coldest days on record yesterday. Onion EmoticonSo, last night was pretty cold, too. 


Last night I watched Ando Natsu. Was kind of an interesting episode. The main part was about Takezo trying to come up with his original sweet for a tea ceremony coming up. The sweets at a tea ceremony can be very important, so there was a lot of pressure. In the end, he comes up with his own version of a Summer theme. He tried to make it look like fireworks, with a glittery effect, bright colors, etc. When you slice it in half and look at the inside, it looked really pretty. MSN Onion IconsHe gets approval from the master confectioner. MSN Onion Emoticons


In Naruto Shippuden, the Sage is still training Naruto. At first, he's told to sit perfectly still, and slowly over time learn to absorb the nature chakra around him. Naruto makes a good point and says he doesn't have a lot of time, since Pain can come at any moment and attack. So, the Sage comes up with a faster approach. Which is to rub toad oil on his body which will aid in absorbing it. When it's used by someone who's inexperienced, you start to turn into a frog. If you balance all of the chakras, you won't turn into one. If you use too much, you'll be a frog forever. Onion Emoticon SetThe Sage has a staff that will reverse the effect. Jiraiya wasn't able to truly master this jutsu. After a while, Naruto gets the hang of absorbing the nature chakra. Next, he had to raise a gigantic toad statue. He does it almost immediately. MSN Onion IconsThe Sage said that he's learning it much faster than Jiraiya. Pain has set off to capture the Kyuubi, or Naruto. 


I played Beyond the Tunnel. Which is an escape game, where you have been traveling through a tunnel looking for a way out, and come across a building. You go in, and you have to figure out how to escape. It was WAY too easy and quick. Not much of a challenge. Then, I played Biomass. It was very interesting and fun. The world's food supply is dangerously low, and there's an outbreak of cannibalism. Scientists are trying to figure out a new source of food. You have to infect the cells, in order for this to happen. If the beaker gets too full it explodes. I got to the 6th generation. 


Next, I went through all our books. We have like a giant library in our living room, and it's spilling out into the dining room. MSN Onion EmoticonI would like to read something with a lot to it, and isn't boring. I found 26 books that I'm interested in. So, I'm going to make a booklist and figure out which one I should start with. Here are a few of them: The Tao Te Ching (wanted to read for a while now.Onion Icons), Plato (I love philosophy), Jane Eyre (not sure if I've read it already Onion Icons), The Dune series (we have, I think, the whole thing. It's a lot of books. I think I read 1 or 2 of them), Donaldson's books, Timeline (liked the movie, the book's supposed to be better), Anne Rice's books (have always wanted to read them), Shakespeare (has 23 plays and sonnets. I love Shakespeare. Onion Icons), The Silmarillion, American Jewish Folklore, and the Faye Kellerman series. This isn't even half my selection, but these are some of the famous ones. MSN Onion Emoticons


Youtube:
Another hilarious Japanese commercial:

1 comment:

  1. That is a hilarious commercial. I actually just featured that on my site yesterday! I must have read your mind!

    ReplyDelete