Friday, May 28, 2010

Dogfight

Mood::iconeestiplz:


By M.O.V.E. I didn't like this song at first, but it's another one that grew on me. The music has a lot of changes, which I think was why I was put off at first. Now, it sounds like the soundtrack to some epic fight.Onion Icons Kind of cool. 





I edited the part of chapter 10 that I printed off. I'm thinking of filling out OC (or original character) memes from deviantART, since I keep seeing them and it might be a good idea. :iconmeganeginplz:There's memes for showing different expressions of your character, different poses, background info, and many more. It will give me another way to practice and evolve my characters more. Also, eventually I need to be more specific in my character profiles. Not things like tall, short, or medium. Filled out most of Rakesh's profile. There's a lot of unknowns, but he's new to the story, so it's ok. :icontinoplz:It's always good to see what I have down already anyways. 


日本語
Finished a sentence in the grill's manual, it was another weird one. やけどの熱れがありますので、絶対に素手では触れないでください。(Yakedo no ikire ga arimasu node, zettaini sude deha sawarenai de kudasai.) Bare hands can't touch the grill, because it will result in a smoldering burn. (I might go over it again later.:iconchibirussiaplz:)

In Gintama, all the 'Santas' take Kagura's tests to find out which one's the real one. In every role-playing scenario Shinpachi's an inanimate object. First, a Christmas tree (he was practically naked), then a punching bag, and a couple of other things. Madao was always a cockroach. She's got a very twisted mind. The first one they also tried to act like they lived in Texas, deliberately knew they weren't acting like real Americans. It was actually funny. Towards the end Kagura tells them she knew who they were all along, but it made her holiday to know everyone cared. She said something cheesy also, something like everyone's a Santa. The very end of the episode she said, "Happy Merry Last Episode". :iconwtfukplz:The ending credits had a hilarious montage of the past 100 episodes.  The anime has been running for 4 years. It's not really ending, just going on hiatus. The directors said the creator is working on some new story scripts, and needed time to finish them. They also said that it's FAR from over, and it hasn't even begun yet. It will definitely return. I hope so, because not only would I be sad that it ended, but it wasn't a spectacular episode like I know they would do for the actual series finale. Also, there's too many loose ends. It's such an awesome series! :iconchibispainplz:Well, I'll just go back to it, when it starts up again. 

I played Resident on Cloud by Minoto. Another funny, trippy, cute, and easy one of his. I think it was a lot more trippy than normal. Also, I played more of 1066. Played up to level 3. It's kind of addicting. Worked a lot on Zero's hands, and barely made progress on it. Oh well, I'll be able to do it on Sunday. 

deviantART faves: Chrysanthemum Windy Fish Straight I did not make these! First, an awesome drawing of Japan as a Yukuza. His tattoo is awesomely detailed, and looks really cool. The Chrysanthemum's in the tattoo, and the artist describes the meaning behind the flower. By the way, it's my birth month flower. I usually think it's lame, but the more I hear about it, the more I like. The last 2 are done by an awesome artist. Her style's very interesting. The colors are always amazing! It looks more real, and has a watercolor effect. The second is an oc, and the third is a fanart of Takasugi from Gintama. You just have to see her art! She's one of the best artists on my watch list, I think. Although, all of them are great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment