Friday, August 6, 2010

Veronique

Mood: :iconeestiplz:


By Pink Martini. I love the feel of this song.:iconchibihungaryplz: Very bluesy and jazzy. I used to listen to a lot more jazz. I should get back into it.:iconberwaldplz:Pink Martini's a 12 member 'little orchestra' from Portland, Oregon. They try to blend the 'music of the world' into their songs. Kind of cool. There's another one that I have, that's in French. Will probably post it sometime. :iconeduardplz:





Aw! It's freezing today! :iconwtfukplz: So far it's been in the high 50's. Supposed to get to 65 later. Let's hope at least that. :iconromanoplz:


We actually went to Costco yesterday! :dummy: I thought for sure we wouldn't have time. Got a nice haul again. :iconchibisitalyplz: A very good looking peach pie for tonight, 12 pounds of chicken breasts, teriyaki chicken bowls, a cranberry and macademia nut cereal, amazing iced cinnamon twists, a frozen garlic chicken noodle and vegetable dinner thing (which was awesome, one of my faves!:iconheroamericaplz:), more hummus, a huge thing of apples, lots of bagels, marinated steak, chicken salad, huge thing of feta (perfect for Greek salads, along with cucumbers and tomatoes), huge thing of cup of noodles (like 24 of them:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:), and many more things. It's all too good! :iconchibispainplz:Good thing a lot of it will last a long time. :iconchibiaustriaplz:


I finished editing chapter 11. Took me a while. :iconswissplz: Most of the mistakes were towards the end. I put the hard copy with the rest of the story, and it's now very heavy and thick. I've never written something this long before, so it amazes me. Although, 90 pages does sound like it would be a lot. :iconenglandispervyplz:Tomorrow, I'll post chapter 11. I'm hoping to work a bit more on character and building descriptions, and some other things related to the story later today. 
日本語
Got through almost half of the recipe. 作り方 (Tsukurikata) Recipe. ①あんを10等分し、丸めておく。(1. An o 10 toubun shi, marumete oku.) 1. Divide the An into 10 equal parts, rounding them off. ②マフィン型を軽く水でぬらしておく(ミルク饅頭が取り出しやすくなります)。(2. Mafin gata o karuku mizu de nurashite oku [miruku manjuu ga toridashi ya suku narimasu].) 2. Lightly wet muffin mold in water (will be easier to extract Milk Manjuu later). ③鍋に牛乳(または豆乳)、くず粉、グラニュー糖の順に入れ溶かす。(3. Nabe ni gyuunyuu (mataha tounyuu), kuzuko, guranyuutou no jun ni ire tokasu.) 3. Melt kuzu starch, granulated sugar, in order in a pot with the milk (or soy milk).

I took some extra time on my story and on Japanese today. :iconfrancisplz: Will probably watch Naruto Shippuden and Shiki later. I'm also thinking of doodling all of my characters' faces, from the story, out. Either on post-its or in a spiral notebook. I really just want to get a general idea of what they look like so far. Will help me get into the story and mindset more, too. :iconchibicanadaplz: Since, the characters make this story. :iconchibiamericaplz:

deviantART faves: Kuroshitsuji- Ciel StupidFox- 33a I did not make these! First, an amazing drawing of Ciel. Although, the top of his coat or ruffle things at the top look a bit weird to me. Otherwise, really well done. Second, it's StupidFox again! This time rolling in markers. I think Tasha would do something similar. :iconsleepygreeceplz:

Youtube:
A funny ad from Thailand about a comet:
Another funny Mentos ad:
Hijikata (from Gintama) loves mayonnaise a little too much:
Beautiful fish in a huge aquarium:
Another Japanese Fanta ad. This time with an invisible teacher:
Kafuka's (from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei) a bit demented:

No comments:

Post a Comment