Thursday, August 19, 2010

National Root Beer Float Day!

Mood::iconus-xdplz:


Also called a Black Cow or Brown Cow. I love root beer floats!:iconrootbeerplz:It's just a couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream, in root beer. Some people make different combos. Like having the ice cream in Sprite, Coke, and other sodas. Also, different flavors of ice cream. I personally like the traditional one the most.:iconfrancisplz:Although, having it with coke instead isn't bad either. It's also National Aviation Day. It's come a long way, so it deserves a day! :salute:


It's been pretty cold today.:iconbrothercanadaplz:And, it seems for a few days we'll be the same temp. I got up late, mainly because I didn't get much sleep during the night.:sleep:And, I was tired to begin with. Oh, and so far no word from the plumber.:iconchibienglandplz:


A couple of days ago, our cantor gave some tips that I could try for my hair. I'm still growing it out, and it's very curly/wavy. Goes a little past my shoulders now. I normally just brush the heck out of it.:iconswissplz:It looks damaged and frizzed a lot of the time. She said I should comb in my conditioner, then rinse. After that, don't brush it. In fact, she said never brush it.:iconromanoplz:But, I feel if I don't brush it, I'll look like a monster or something.:iconrussiarapefacepls:I'm taking her advice anyways, and tried it today. Putting in the conditioner like that, has made my hair softer and a bit smoother. So, that's already a plus.:iconchibiamericaplz:I like how it was curling on one side. The other side was still a bit foofy, but better.:iconchibisitalyplz:So, maybe it does work.:iconseychelles-plz:I'll have to see in the next few days. Maybe it'll get even better! (And, I'll actually like its curls!:iconsleepygreeceplz:)


Yesterday, I played around with Photoshop. Some things were a bit frustrating, but once I got it, it was great. I'm amazed with it.:iconchibifranceplz:Even though, I knew it would be a pretty cool program. There's like a million things I can do with it!:la:Will help me a great deal. I worked a bit on cleaning up 5 out of 9 of Zero's expressions. Then, put those in their boxes for the meme. It's looking really cool so far! I've never done this, so it's quite an experience for me.:iconchibicanadaplz:It will help with future drawings, too. I might be done with the meme tomorrow! I also made a folder just for my story on dA. I didn't think you could do that before, with your own deviations.:iconkikuplz:Either way, now the story can be found in one place. I might make one for just my drawings, too. :iconthailandplz:


I watched more Hetalia yesterday. It was just about as funny as always! I really wish they made the episodes longer, though. (5 minutes is just not enough.:iconhongkongplz:) So, just for fun, I read some of the manga. Seems even funnier than the anime so far. And, I think the anime leaves out things (I could be wrong with this part), like when Russia's heart falls out onto the table. He doesn't realize it until someone tells him. Then, he's embarrassed and puts it back in. Kind of disturbing.:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:Oh, and I think there are already a couple of countries that haven't been in the anime yet. I think the layout of it changes every couple of pages too. Makes it kind of different. Also, they're very short chapters. Who knows, I might read most of it next time. 


deviantART faves: Snow is Red in Russia Happy Independence Day, Korea I did not make these! First, an awesome drawing of Russia (from Hetalia), colored entirely in red. Kind of sad looking. Second, a cute drawing of South Korea for his Independence Day on August 15th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment