Wednesday, August 11, 2010

RPG Shine

Mood::iconsleepygreeceplz:


By W&Whale. It's also called Rocket Punch Generation Shine. Not what I had thought at first.:iconusaplz: They're a K-pop or Korean pop band. W stands for Where the Story Ends. Whale is an amazing female vocalist. She's got such a strong and powerful sound. Really cool! :iconchibihungaryplz: The band likes to blend various genres of music together. The video for this is really weird, but at the same time, funny. (I might post it at the end of this.) I love her voice and the music is amazing. I should try and find more of their songs! :iconberwaldplz:





Today's been slightly warmer. Supposedly, later, it will be around normal for us. This weekend's expected to be much hotter. :iconromanoplz: These swings in temps are hard sometimes. Going for a while in the high 60s and low 70s, than all of a sudden in the 90s. Wahoo!:iconyaykumajiroplz:This summer has been crazy! :iconseychelles-plz:


I had such a hard time getting up this morning. And, I'm still a bit sleepy. :iconwtfukplz:That doesn't happen often. Oh, I blew the shofar yesterday!:w00t:The shofar's an instrument made out of a ram's horn. We're supposed to blow it everyday, starting from the beginning of the month of Elul (yesterday) until Rosh Hashanah. It kind of helps us prepare for the High Holy Days. :iconchibisitalyplz:It's not blown during Shabbat. I'll have to remember to do it later. :iconchibiamericaplz:


It's also Presidential Joke Day. I didn't know they had a day for that.:confused: Ramadan starts today and goes until September 9th. I hope people who celebrate it, have a good one. :aww:


I posted a pic on dA: Huge Black Fish I don't remember what type of fish it is, but it was pretty interesting. I like how the glares kind of frame it. Odd, how that worked out. :iconchibicanadaplz: I'm almost done with step 6 of the recipe. 
In O-parts Hunter, Jio defeats Mekisis and the steam eventually clears. Letting the city see the sky for the first time in a long time. While Jio and Ruby were on their way out, the city thanked them. Ball decides to join them too. Amidaba wants Ruby to meet Wick at the ruins of Dust Storm. These ruins are known to have the history of the world engraved on them. Wick is making them work at renovating it. They've come to stay at his place as his assistants. Kirin shows up. Both Wick and his wife are turning into parent figures for them. 
In Fairy Tail, the Phantom guild attacks Fairy Tail. Nobody was hurt since it was so late at night. So, everyone's meeting on the first basement floor. Which is normally for storage, but it's been temporarily turned into a beer hall. Natsu wants to immediately attack Phantom, but the master doesn't want a war and tells him to back down. Mira tells everyone to stay in groups. So, Natsu, Gray, Happy, and Erza decide to stay at Lucy's place. Of course, without asking or telling her first. Fairy Tail's master is one of the 10 Wizard Saints. Phantom's master is one too. One of the strongest of Phantom is Gajeel. He eats and uses iron. He hung Levy's team on a tree by their arms. The master says: "No parent can stand idle while the blood of his children is spilled." Then he says this is war. Lucy is taking care of Levy's team in the hospital, while apparently everyone forgets about her, and busts into the Phantom guild. It was cool to see the members of Fairy Tail's abilities. Lucy bumps into 2 of the Elemental 4 team from Phantom. They were told to 'collect' her for their guild's master. The pic is of when they captured her.


I finished the :/ box. And, I think it's the best one so far. :iconthailandplz: It also took the least amount of time. I think I found a couple of tricks to make it even faster next time. We'll see.:iconeestiplz:The next one's the ^w^ box. Looks like it will be cute. I'll see what I'll do with him on that one.:evillaugh:


dA faves: Firework Magic Ribbon Dammit Korea I did not make these! First, a funny, very short, story. Hong Kong is mean sometimes. (Although, I sort of feel South Korea had it coming.) Second, cute drawing of chibi Lithuania and Belarus. Third, a funny comic featuring Japan and South Korea.


Youtube: 
The song's video:

I looked around the band Kagrra's profile on JpopAsia. (I love their sound!) And found many awesome songs with their vids. They're vids are very interesting and very creative/artistic. This one's Irodori no Sanka or Song in Praise of Colors:

Satsuki:

No comments:

Post a Comment