Monday, August 9, 2010

Orange

Mood::iconchibiromanoplz:


By Lil'B. This is also the 15th ending song to Bleach. I started Bleach a long time ago, but only got to like the 4th or 5th episode. It was interesting, but I never really got a chance to get into it. Maybe eventually. (I'd be incredibly behind, though.:iconswissplz:) This at first, sounded like video game music to me.:iconkikuplz:But, it's a fun and interesting song all around. Lil'B is a Japanese female duo group, featuring vocalist Mie and rapper Aila. They debuted with this song in 2008. Maybe I should look around for more of their songs. I like their sound.:iconchibihungaryplz:





It's been cold, dark, and misty today. Which sounds more like October weather.:iconbraginskiplz:I posted chapter 11 of Alliance. Someone already faved it! :w00t:Hopefully, others will like it, too. I also went through all the chapters, put links in order, and added links. I wanted to have the option for people to navigate through the chapters, if they were reading from the beginning, or from a previous chapter. So, I added links for the next, previous, and first chapter to all of them. It's a bit easier to go through now. :iconchibiaustriaplz:Tomorrow, I'll probably just add pics. The next day, hopefully I'll start on chapter 12. :iconheroamericaplz:


I played some more Irish tunes. It wasn't too bad, just a bit shaky. :iconchibicanadaplz:I got to play the Gold Ring. That's always a fun one. :iconchibiamericaplz:Although, a bit long. I wasn't able to get far in the recipe. Mainly because the abbreviations threw me off. It's hard when you're learning a language, and they try to shorten it. To some of them I felt like saying those aren't words! :iconwtfukplz:
In Kuroshitsuji, Sebastian, Ciel, and Will agree not to interfere in each others' investigation. Ciel has to be in a different tent than Sebastian, with kind of a weird roommate. Sebastian has to room with Will. That was hilarious! :iconsleepygreeceplz:Apparently, reapers have to sleep, but demons don't. Some demons, like Sebastian, consider it a luxury. Sebastian looks a bit awkward when he 'sleeps'. Since Ciel is a newcomer, he has to help with making breakfast for everybody. He's horrible at trying to blend in. :iconwtfromanoplz:His roommate tries to give him an outdoor shower with everybody else, and after some struggling and falling into a bucket of cold water, they see a tattoo on Ciel's back. After running away from them, he tells Sebastian that he's growing impatient and is thinking of giving up. So, they go to investigate Snake's tent while the others are performing. Sebastian takes care of the poisonous snakes, and goes to perform. Ciel continues investigating the tent on his own.
In Hetalia, it was Christmas themed. Kind of early, don't you think? :icongermanyplz:Oh, well it was kind of cute. Germany, apparently, likes to spend Christmas quietly at home. Italy came to give him a present and wanted to spend Christmas with him. The present was red underwear. He seemed a bit perverted, but was clueless about it.:iconchibinitalyplz: So funny. Then, America basically forced Japan and England to go to his party. England brought a huge Christmas tree with him to show off, but America's turned out to be grand and gigantic. :iconarthur-uk1plz:(In the pic.) France decided to attend the party, too. But, he was more interested in eating and wooing women.:iconchibifranceplz:Russia, spent Christmas practically alone. :iconemorussiaplz:


I inked and finished the D: box in the meme. Started the :S box. This one seems like it may be a bit harder. :icontinoplz:I looked at some examples of the other people who filled it out online, and they seem to be all over the board with it. I guess people aren't quite sure what to do with this one. :iconchibijapanplz:Hopefully, I'll figure out my version tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment