Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cupcake Day

Mood::iconprussiabushplz:


Hurray! For Cupcake Day!:iconlachoirplz:Cupcakes are good.:iconitalyplz:They come in so many flavors. Kind of weird it has its own day though.:iconchibijapanplz:I guess it's another thing we shouldn't take for granted.


Today's been pretty cold, but it's a nice relief from the last couple of days.:iconchibifinlandplz:This summer's been crazy! Why can't we just have our normal temps? It's going to be in the high 60's the next couple of days. We're normally in the mid 70's. I posted a pic to dA: Sea Turtle This one's also from Gumbo Limbo. 
In O-parts Hunter, Ruby, Jio, and Ball find the Dust Storm archive. Wick gives more of a background on the O-parts. Apparently, they might be from an alien civilization. From a blue planet. Sounded an awful lot like ours.:iconchibirussiaplz:Then, he talked a little about Kabbalah. It should be interesting to see how it's incorporated into the story. There's fake Kabbalah out there in real life, and I want to see if they're talking about the real thing. It's Jewish mysticism.:iconchibicanadaplz:The real Kabbalah is incredibly interesting, and a bit mind bending.:iconheroamericaplz:A lot of people get confused by it. Both Stea and Zenom have versions of the diagram above. It represents the Kabbalistic Tree of Life.
日本語
I finished the front of the udon package. And, started translating the back. 2食入り (2 shoku iri) Contains 2 meals. 要冷凍 (You reitou) Needs to be refrigerated. 調理アラカルト (Chouri arakaruto) Cooking a la carte. かけうどん (Kake udon) Udon noodles in broth. 
In Fairy Tail, Iron Gajeel shows up. Natsu fights him. Master Makarov goes into Giant's Wrath mode. (Kind of scary.:iconchibichinaplz:) One of the 4 elements members uses nullify magic, which sucks out all the magic from an opponent. Obviously, stops Makarov. Jose, Phantom's guild master, has Lucy at their guild's headquarters. Locked up in a sky cell. Fairy Tail retreats, since the master's down. Natsu overhears that they've got Lucy. He finds the headquarters by using a random member of the other guild. Lucy's father had requested that Phantom find his daughter. She had ran away from him before. Since Lucy was in Fairy Tail, they just crushed it on their way.:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:She's from one of the wealthiest families. She jumps off the ledge of the sky cell, just going with her gut, thinking she heard Natsu's voice. Natsu catches her just in time. Happy says the funniest things.:rofl:(One of the reasons why I like him.) The pic is just after Natsu catches Lucy. 

I installed Photoshop!:dummy:Haven't used it yet. Probably will in a bit. I thought I wouldn't be able to, since we already have the same thing installed on 2 other computers. Plus, someone told me it might be too big of a program.:iconchibilithuaniaplz:I'm so happy that it worked!:iconjapanveeeeplz:I'll have to test it out!:eager:If I have problems, I can look at their help section, tutorials online, or at the manual. I usually don't need to look at manuals, it comes pretty easy to me. But, it's there if I need it.:iconswissplz:

deviantART fave: I Hate Thinking of a Title I did not make this! It's an amazing drawing of one of the artist's original characters. She's also one of the ones I watch. I agree with her, it's hard to think up titles sometimes. And, in dA it's not optional. Maybe if enough people suggest it, they might change that. 

Youtube:
A kind of fun vid and song from Jo Kwon & Whale. First time I've heard of Jo Kwon or 2AM. (The band he's from.):
Funny Thai commercial about a boxer:
Collection of funny Chinese Nike ads:

No comments:

Post a Comment