Tuesday, August 24, 2010

That's Amore

Mood::iconus-xdplz:


By Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra. Another classic!:iconfrancisplz:This one makes me even more hungry! :iconsleepygreeceplz:





I posted a pic on dA: Turtle Hiding A baby turtle trying to hide. Kind of cute, and wasn't very successful with hiding itself.:iconseychelles-plz:I also posted the meme: Emote Meme It was fun, and took a lot less time than I thought.:iconchibisitalyplz:Of course, that could be because I had Photoshop to speed it up at the end. I thank scribblin for making it.Thanks for everything!Gave me some much needed practice on emotions.:iconchibiamericaplz:I'm probably going to do a lot more memes. Have to pick another one and start it tomorrow. Probably one I kept telling an artist I would fill it out. I should make good on my word.:iconberwaldplz:I'm also, kind of on the side, drawing out all my characters' faces. Just want to have a clearer vision in my head of what they look like.:iconchibiaustriaplz:So, fun stuff! 


I also wrote a lot more of chapter 12. I almost couldn't stop.OMG MOAR POEMS!I don't know what possesses me to come up with so many great ideas for the story. But, I like it.:iconchibicanadaplz:Makes it really fun to write. Played some Irish tunes. Overall, it wasn't too bad. In fact, some of them, I really got into. Others, need a little more work.:icontinoplz:
In Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, sensei says, "this lazy Japan that chooses using the process of elimination has left me in despair!" Kafuka's response is, "It's an excellent choosing method. Excellent way to learn how to handle risk management prudently." I agree with her on this one.:iconspainplz:Usually, her views are so skewed. Sensei changes his view on it after that. Next, was a 'Demonstration' parade or march. He says it's not a demonstration, it's a 'But' parade. In Japanese, demo (でも), can also mean 'but'. They played with it throughout most of this section. Sensei's in despair (again) about people being hesitant with their thoughts.
日本語
I finished a section (from the sanuki udon package) and I'm almost done with another. ゆであがったうどんを丼に盛り、つゆを注ぎ天かす:なると:ネギを添えればできあがり。(Yude agatta udon o donburi ni mori, tsuyu o sosogi tenkasu: naruto: negi o soereba dekiagari.) Cook the udon, put a helping in a bowl, pour the broth over it. You can garnish with tenkasu, naruto, and/or green onions. It's ready to eat. Tenkasu is crunchy bits of dough left over from cooking tempura. Naruto is actually a steamed fish-paste cake with a swirl in the middle, cut into slices, and usually in soups. Usually noodle type soups, like ramen or udon. Kind of fitting for the anime character Naruto.:iconthailandplz:Next section is ざるうどん or Zaru Udon. It's chilled udon noodles. Usually, they're eaten during the summer. 
In Kuroshitsuji, it was very similar to the manga. They vaguely talked about the servants' pasts. (They're in the pic above. Left: Maylene. Center: Bard. Right: Finny.) Maylene, used to be an assassin, and is now a maid.:iconchibijapanplz:Who has such a different personality then before she was found by Sebastian. Bard, used to be a military sargent and is now the chef. Sebastian found him as the only survivor on the battlefield. He was chosen because of his skills. Finny, was a test subject and was injected with something that made him astronomically stronger.:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:He's the gardener. Sebastian saved him from being locked up forever. All he wished for was to go outside. Apparently, all these servants go into combat mode when the mansion's under attack. I think I'm nearing the end of this season. (I think, there's 2 episodes left.) Which means I'm almost to the new one: Kuroshitsuji 2. Can't wait!:eager:Although, I've heard it's a different story with different characters. The only thing that's the same is: there's a 'demon' butler, a young 'master', and more servants. Similar premise, but supposedly different?:iconchibirussiaplz:We'll see.


There's a Hadassah event tonight. We're going to have a potluck, our cantor's going to lead us in song, and some other stuff. Sounds like it will be fun!:iconchibispainplz:Not sure what we'll bring, though.:iconpolandplz:


deviantART faves: APH- Surprise APH: "Go Pierre" stamp More Lemons APH- Czech n Slovakia Old Photo StupidFox- 34 I did not make these! First, a cute and awesomely detailed drawing of North and South Italy as kids. (Chibitalia version.) Second, a funny stamp featuring one of France's birds. This was hilarious in the anime! By the way, he has like hundreds of birds all named Pierre. Third, a funny comic about what Sealand does when life gives him lemons. Fits him so well! I still like Russia's version more. Fourth, a couple of artists' versions of Czech and Slovakia, Hetalia style. Fifth, an artist I watch/friend's awesome drawing. With 2 of their oc's from their manga called Windmill. Check it out! Sixth, another funny installment of StupidFox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment