Thursday, August 12, 2010

Skinny Genes

Mood: :iconspainplz:


By Eliza Doolittle. Kind of a funny, and light hearted song. This was her debut in April 2010. She's an English singer. She describes this song as: "a funny scenario if you didn't like someone, if they were really annoying, but you had a good time under the sheets." :iconenglandispervyplz: She's rather new, so maybe I should keep an eye out for more of her songs. :iconchibiswedenplz:





Today's been nice and normal, weather wise. Sunny and mid 70s, doesn't get much better for summer. :iconchibispainplz:Since I had such a hard time staying awake yesterday, I decided to sleep in. I felt so refreshed when I woke up! :iconchibipolandplz:Also, while I was dreaming, it felt like I was in a giant bubble floating in midair. :iconhappychinaplz: Crazy! I don't usually feel that good while dreaming. :confused:


Yesterday, I decided to start writing out building descriptions from my story. Just to get more of an idea of the place. I'm going into great detail. So, I might also be able to get everything down, when I decide to draw them. :iconchibisitalyplz:Finished a step in the recipe, but I think I need to clear up one thing. So, I'll go over it again. :iconchibigermanyplz:Started the next part, too. I'm pretty close to finishing the recipe.:iconthailandplz:


I found a lot more music. It's funny how that happens, when you really weren't looking around for it. :iconchibirussiaplz:Found more awesome Kagrra songs, some W&Whale, and some Alice 9. Might be becoming an Alice 9 fan too. :iconchibihungaryplz: I hated them at first, but it turned out that only a couple of their songs are like that. I might look for some Plastic Tree songs, too. One of their songs I heard on JpopAsia, was amazing. :iconchibicanadaplz: That site has really opened up my eyes to more Jpop. (Or even Kpop, Jrock, etc.:iconsleepygreeceplz:) I'm noticing that a lot of Kagrra's (at least) songs are very poetic when I look at the translation. It's cool.:iconchibiaustriaplz:


I was sucked into that new forum again, today. OMG MOAR POEMS!It's a lot more interesting, and a lot more active than other forums I'm on. So, that combined, is very addicting. I also joined a club on dA: Self Taught Artist. Perfect for me. :iconheroamericaplz:For obvious reasons. Believe it or not, but a lot of these clubs are beneficial to me. You can win contests (sometimes, the reward is money:iconberwaldplz:), be encouraged by other artists, get critiques, get noticed, make more friends with similar interests, and more. This particular one seems to have a lot more categories to post your art, compared to a lot of oc or original art clubs out there. Tomorrow, I have my appointment with my new therapist. Hopefully, I'll like her. :iconswissplz:


deviantART faves: APH: Greece Lemons Hetalia hetaliaaa Poor Denny I did not make these! First, an awesome drawing of Greece from Hetalia. Pretty cool, since she doesn't really watch the show. She's thinking of it, though. Second, what Russia does when life gives him lemons. So, like the character, and kind of creepy. Third, an awesome drawing with chibi versions of 20 countries with their flags behind them. Nicely done. Fourth, a funny drawing of Hungary claiming Denmark as hers. 


Youtube:
Another great song from Kagrra called Haru Urara or Beautiful Spring:

Sakebi or Scream by Kagrra. It's not loud music, like the title might suggest:

Funny Thai drink commercial:

Sakura Zukiyo or Cherry Blossom Moonlit Night by Kagrra:

Another hilarious Thai ad:

Harusaki Sentimental by Plastic Tree:

A funny song about subbing:

No comments:

Post a Comment