Monday, March 1, 2010

Gyakuten

Mood:Monkey Emoticons


Or Change from the (first?) Naruto soundtrack. Kind of a cool and uplifting type of background music. Well, I went to bed a bit upset. Pissed (Don't ask.) Don't ever go to bed that way! OMG! It took me forever to fall asleep. Sleep Than, once I did, I was practically dead to the world. Monkey EmoticonAt least I ended up with a really restful sleep. So, obviously I got up late, and it threw me off for most of the day. I'm hoping today to sign up for Birthright. I don't think they'll let me go this late. 


One really awesome thing today was having 4 emails from potential penpals living in Japan! That was too awesome! LoveTheir ages ranged from 24 to 68. Quite a large difference. OMG But, I honestly don't care about age when it comes to friends. I've had friends who were well into their 90's and some around the age of 10. I just care about people's personalities. Although, with different age groups, you get a glimpse of their point of view. Makes it more amazing! Giggle 2 of these penpals want to use snail mail with me, which is great! I can practice my writing skills. Monkey Icon Another sent me 3 pics, one of him, another of his wife, and the last of both of them. They were cute! Meow :3 It's really going to be fun if I stay penpals with these people. 


I decided to look up on Google maps one of the towns I know the least about, where one of them lives. It's on the southern end of Honshu. Just a bit south of Tokyo. Cool to find out! Then I found a thing where you can go on the street level and visit towns and such. omfg It was pretty good, although a bit fuzzy. I felt like I was actually there. w00t! Probably is totally different in person, but it's the closest thing. ^_^


Youtube:
Awesome and funny scenes from Naruto (mostly from Shippuden):

No comments:

Post a Comment