Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lollipop (Candyman)- Extended mix

This song's by Aqua. It's what my playlist ended up on first. :P (Thought it would be interesting to have the title as the song I'm listening to at the beginning of each post.) ^_^ Hi! I was able to do everything I wanted to do. I even exersized more than I have been. :D I wrote some of my story, too. It's getting good so far! XD I also played a bit of my clarinet. It's been a while, but I wasn't too bad.


In Naruto, they were in pursuit of the sound ninja who took Sasuke. I love this part of the story! A lot of the characters show how strong they can be. Some are stronger than you'd think. It's just an emotional point of the story. I ended with Chouji about to battle Jiroubou. Most of the ninjas make fun of Chouji for being chubby, but he's one of the strongest, and has awesome jutsu. XD

さこ
In Japanese, I did all of the sa section and did most of the ko section. Saa means come or come now. 才or sai means -years old, ability, gift, talent, aptitude, or genius. 魚 or sakana means fish. (Looks a lot like a fish to me.) 先 or saki means previous, prior, former, some time ago, preceding, the future, or hereafter. 作文 or sakubun means composition or writing. 冊 or satsu means counter for books or volumes. (Looks like books tightly put together.) 雑誌 or zasshi means journal, magazine, or periodical. 砂糖 or satou means sugar. 寒い or samui means cold (ex. weather). 再来年 or sarainen means the year after next. 三 or san (sometimes mi) means 3. San can also mean Mr., Mrs., Miss, Ms, honorific used with occupational titles. (This san is never with kanji, so I can tell it a part that way. 個 or ko is a counter for articles. 五 or go means 5. 語 or go means language or word. 公園 or kouen means park. 声 or koe means voice. 交番 or kouban means police box. Kooto means coat or court. 此処 or koko means here or this place. 午後 or gogo means afternoon or p.m. 九日 or kokonoko means 9th day of month or 9 days. 九つ or kokonotsu means 9. ご主人 or goshujin means your husband or her husband. 午前 or gozen means morning or a.m. 此方 or kochira means this way, this direction, here, this person, this side, this place, or this one. Koppu means glass (i.e. drinking vessel) (Dutch: Kop), tumbler, or cop. 今年 or kotoshi means this year. 言葉 or kotoba means phrase, language, dialect, word, words, term, expression, remark, or speech. 子供 or kodomo means child or children.


For Gintama, I gave up on the episode that was messed up. (It just wouldn't play.) So, I skipped to the next. This one was about the debt collectors catching up to Gintoki and Madao. Along with Kagura and Shinpachi they were forced to fish for tuna to pay them off. Apparently, in their world you can just yell and fish come flying out, if they have the 'soul' of a fisherman. They end up catching a lot of them and therefore make a good profit. They pay off the debt, and just as they were trying to leave the building Gintoki suggests splurging and going to a Korean BBQ buffet that has all you can eat icecream. Gintoki, Shinpachi, and Kagura end up stuck in an elevator instead. (On the 14th floor.) Everyone's negative, except Shinpachi, saying they'll starve to death or suffocate. He eventually gets frustrated and says they should play a game called Magical Banana. You start off by saying what a banana reminds you of, and the next person has to come up with a sentence from the last word. Eventually, Shinpachi passes out from lack of air. Kagura and Gintoki suddenly feel optimistic and bust open the floor. The next episode was about how Gintoki hates the dentist. He gets a lot of cavities, because of his 'sweet tooth'. :P It was too weird of an episode. After that, I'm a little scared of them too. o_O


For games I did the penguin tower defense again. It's too addicting. I also realized it's got like 300 waves of enemies all together. O_O That's too many. I only get to about the 25 wave. But, the sound of when they die makes me want to keep going. XD


For drawing, I decided to try and color the drawing I did yesterday. I sharpened a lot of my colored pencils and got 2 blisters. (How does that happen?!) I spent most of the time figuring out what colors to use and how to shade it. I gave up on the idea of trying to draw the dragon. Just thought I would try to see just what my avatar looks like. It didn't turn out too bad. :D I'll try posting it on deviantART after this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment