Thursday, October 29, 2009

Naruto Main Theme

By Toshiro Masuda from the Naruto soundtrack. :P Hi! Well, my parents left earlier this morning than planned, so I didn't really get to say goodbye. Oh well, I hope they're having fun! :D Today was another weird one. I was hoping I'd have more time to do things, but I kept getting 'distracted'. Like this morning I was hoping to listen to my music through the desktop speakers. It was extremely quiet, and then for a while the sound was totally gone. I checked if it was my computer with my headphones, and it wasn't. I messed around a bit with the speakers and the sound was even quieter than before. I think these are defective. :( So, that took up a lot of the morning. I didn't have time to write or read manga. I had to do some cleaning then too, so my morning was really shot. Oh, another fun thing was I think I forgot to take my meds after lunch. So, I was a bit weird for most of the afternoon. I didn't realize it until I started to sweat and shake a bit. By then it was about 4 hours later than normal, but I really needed it and took it. I now feel pretty normal. Wahoo! :D

日本語
The next problem was what was the best verb form to use.
こうえんの 花は とても ______。
English: The park's flowers are very ___.
The choices were: きれいだった、きれかった、きれくなかった、or きれくないだった. I figured out the best answer to be きれいだった or kireidatta, which means beautiful. The others seemed to not have meanings or were misspelled. Since they weren't in any database or even in the verb table. English: The park's flowers are very beautiful. Next problem:
これは きのう わたしが _____ しゃしんです。
English: Yesterday I ____ this photo.
Choices: とる or to take, とって or taking, とった or took, とります or a polite way of saying to take. So, the best choice to me was とった. Next problem:
ドアに カレンダーが はって ____。
English (roughly): ____ sticking to the door calendar.
Choices: なります or a polite way of saying to make or to change, います or a polite way of saying to be for animate objects, します or a polite way of saying to do, あります or a polite way of saying to be for inanimate objects. I figured out the answer to be あります. Simply because you're already doing something, and it's not an animate object. English (roughly): To be sticking to the door calendar. I think it's an incomplete sentence, but the other options would still make it that way. :P More tomorrow! :P


Naruto Shipuuden was just nuts today! Huge spoiler: Jiraiya dies. :'( Although, they revealed a bit more of who Pain really is. Jiraiya was confused through most of it whether Pain was Nagato or Yahiko. Jiraiya killed one of these 'Pains' and threw him in gastric juices. O.O He came out a bit and stabbed Jiraiya before finally dying. This 'Pain' was someone Jiraiya fought a long time ago. He was a Fuma clan member. After this, Jiraiya wants to learn more information. So he tells the 2 sage toads to take the body and give Tsunade a message. They agree that one of them can do that, while the other one can help Jiraiya out. He realizes that all the 'Pains' are ninja that he's fought before. Just as he was figuring it all out, he was stabbed by all 5 of the remaining 'Pains'. They crushed his throat too. :( As he's dying, he relates his life as a book. He thinks that he was such a failure. Then, he remembers the people he helped and his friends along the way. He remembered that his student, who became the 4th, looked up to him so much he named his son after the main character in his book: Naruto. Even after Jiraiya's heart stops, he gathers enough energy to send a message to Tsunade on the toad sage that stayed behind. In his last moments, he realizes Naruto was the one in the prophecy. Now, he believes his 'ending' will be much better. He says the sequel to his life's story will be titled: "The Tale of Naruto Uzumaki." After he died he looked like his spirit tapped Naruto on the shoulder for a moment. I liked him a lot! Why'd he have to die?! :'( Few things can make me cry, and that was one of them.

I played a game called Globby on Flash Ninja Games. It was hilarious! :P It's a platform game, where you're a blob. After killing things, you can eat their powers and use them. Also, they leave behind little pebble things that add points to your score. There's bubbles along the way that give more points and some health. For my drawing, I added a body to the girl. I'm still not happy with it, but I can change it tomorrow. :P I also inked the head, and started a bit on her clothing. I guess it's good I'm taking my time on it. It should only get better if I work at it, right? XD Also, I got another 'watcher' (basically a follower) on deviantART. Must be doing something right. Up to about 13 watchers. That's a lot to me. O.O Again, I didn't find any good Youtube videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment