Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween Theme

By Rob Zombie (Techno Remix of it). Hi! Well, my 'monthly friend' started again. It's only been exactly a week. O.O I think I feel more drained then last time too. So, I got up late and kind of took it easy today. :D One good thing is someone commented on a bunch of my drawings. It was awesome! She said she loved how detailed I am and loved the colors. I'm glad she said more than I liked it. :P

日本語
The next part of the first problem asks about how many pills a man is presribed. (This is the dialogue, got it correct by the way. :P I'll do the next problem tomorrow.)

F: この薬は寝る前に飲んでください。
(Before lying down swallow this medicine.)
M: はい。
(ok.)
F: 大きいのが2つと小さいのが3つです。
(Take 2 big pills and 3 small pills.)
M: はい。
(ok.)
F: 全部で5つです。
(Take 5 pills all together.)
M: ありがとうございました。
(Thank you very much.)

In Naruto Shippuuden, Jiraiya was fighting Pain's 'clones'. Each clone excels in only one ability. They have the same eyes, so they share what they can see. He realizes that the clones are too much to deal with all together, and tries to separate them. The toad sages sing to start their Genjutsu, and sound like a bunch of frogs croaking to the clones. Eventually they all get caught in a genjutsu paralysis that binds their psyche. O.O Jiraiya, thinking he won, stabs them with huge swords while they're under. Another clone, out of no where comes in and slices Jiraiya's arm off. After falling outside, 6 clones show up. They call themselves the 6 paths of Pain. Saying that Pain's just an alias for all of them. (So, does that mean Pain isn't just one person anymore. O.O Crazy!) It ends there, which is a HUGE cliffhanger. :P

I think I'm addicted to another game. XD This one's called Easter Island TD. A tower defense game where you use many different types of the huge carved head stones as towers. There's one that literally spits out bullets from its mouth, another spits out throwing stars, one makes a ring of fire, another a ring of ice, and more. There's also an option at some point to make a volcano explode over your enemies. :P Very interesting concept for a game. I'll try tomorrow to get more things done. It's always that first full day that hits me hard. :D

Youtube:
Cool Taiko drummers:
A skit about the game Puyo Puyo (Funny thing is I played the original game after I saw it, reminds
me of Tetris):

No comments:

Post a Comment