Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Living Dead Girl

By Rob Zombie. :P Hi! I felt pretty bad today too. I'm sick to my stomach and for some reason my ear hurts. o_O Plus, it's been windy, rainy, and cold today. Sure brightens up the mood. -_- At least, that's one thing that seems to be stable, in fact for the most part I'm happy. It was weird that about a half an hour before I woke up the power went out. It's funny because all I saw was my cell phone made a huge flash and did the beeps it does when turning off. I didn't realize the power had gone out, and for a moment there, thought my phone died. XD On top of all that my internet connection was horrible today. I didn't feel up to writing my story or reading manga. :'(

日本語

For Japanese, I printed off a practice test for the vocabulary section for level 4. It took me a while to decipher what they were saying. I wanted to know what every word meant, and even if I knew it, I still looked it up to make sure. I knew what they were asking before I did this, but I think it's better to be safe than sorry. I worked on the first half of question 1, which took up the entire time. :P The first thing asked in English 'how do you read the words or terms?'. Then, it had a sentence saying 'from #1 choose the best thing'. (Kind of sounds weird, but I understand it.) Then, they say 'example': which was about something like the 'cat exists up (there?) yesterday'. The kanji for 'up' was underlined. Underneath that, it was pick the right hiragana that corresponds with that kanji with multiple choices. I got the correct answer and said うえ or ue. They marked the correct answer on there, but I didn't look until I was done. XD All that for just part of the first question. -_-


I played a game called Kidnapped by Ghosts on Gamershood. It was pretty funny. :P I like when it's a pretty long and challenging game. It was about these ghosts that trapped you in their haunted house and you had to find some way of getting out. I liked when you go out of one room, a ghost comes in and stares at you from across the hall. If you click on it, they run away through a wall. XD Then I played Red Ball 2 on Flash Ninja Clan. It was funny too! You're a ball, who has to roll around, gather up stars, and find your 'crown'. Apparently, he's the king of balls?


I colored and shaded more of my drawing too. I shaded some of the snow on the ground so it looked more 'real'. I also did most of the sunset. Kind of hard to do when you feel you're a bit limited on reds, oranges and yellows. But, with help from my shading pencil, I don't think it turned out too bad. :P Tomorrow, I'll try to do the final touch. Which is the dark sky. I don't want to color it black, because that seems a bit weird. I'll figure it out I guess. Oh, I also colored every snowflake which took a while.


Youtube:

Here's a couple more videos of the comedy group Unjash:

No comments:

Post a Comment