Monday, October 19, 2009

Super Beast

By Rob Zombie. Hi! Today I kind of goofed off a bit in the morning. I thought it was ok since I was gone most of the day yesterday and wasn't caught up with the forums online. XD So, I didn't write or read manga. I did watch a thing on organizing your home on Japan TV. It was very interesting. Kind of cool that I got to see some of the Japanese products people had in their home. Like food, refrigerators (which looks a bit odd to me. The big part opens upwards instead of to the side. o.o), clothes, etc. And a lot of the tips we already do here at home. It was interesting how similar it was. The person they were helping out had piles of papers everywhere, food just all over the place, etc. She was pretty bad at organizing. The people that helped her came in, and after they left it was like a brand new place. It was kind of amazing to see the before and after pictures.

日本語

Problem 3 of the practice test was about what words actually make sense in the sentence. The example sentence looked like: さむいですね。まどを ___ ください。This means: It's cold isn't it. Window ____ please. I got the correct answer which was: しめて or to close. The sentence in English would be more like: Cold isn't it. Please close the window. The actual next question was a bit more funny. It was: この ___は おいしいです。In English: This ___ is delicious. The choices were: かびん or vase, とけい or watch, めがね or glasses (for your eyes), or やさい or vegetable. The correct answer was obviously the vegetable one. It was funny because I don't think people eat vases, watches, or glasses. :P Tomorrow, I'll talk about problem 4. It's the last one for the vocab section of the practice test.


In Hetalia, Germany finds the letter Italy was going to give him. Germany thought it was weird for Italy to get so worked up over being forgotten because of his new friend, Russia. He said it would be hard to forget Italy. XD Germany heard from Japan that in order to make a promise with someone, they pinky swear. So, Germany pinky swore with Italy, that he'll never forget about him and they will help each other out. (I'm curious if Japan was really the one who used the 'pinky swear' thing first. :P) They gave a bit of history saying on May 22nd 1939, the Italo- German Alliance Pact of Steel was signed. (Steel?) The G8 meets again. They remembered to ask if Canada was there! That was a first. -_- Sealand came in and impersonated Canada. (Which was pretty random, since they haven't had Sealand on since the beginning of the show.) Russia didn't see Canada and was sitting on him. More like crushing him, he mumbled 'maple.' XD I feel so sorry for that character. :(


I found out what Picma comes from (I thought Picma was another form of Picross- which is a Nintendo DS version of this puzzle) it's really called Nonogram puzzles. An example would be above. They can get extremely complicated! I made it to the expert level of Picma, and now I can solve them just as fast as the fastest players. Crazy! I think I love puzzles a bit too much. -_- But, it was really fun! I haven't gotten to master level, but I think I will next time.

I finally finished coloring my drawing! It took forever! I think mostly because I took so long to decide which colors would be best in the sunset. The actual drawing of it didn't take very long. But, wahoo! It's the biggest drawing I've done, filling up the entire space! I'll try to fit most of it on deviantART after this. Not sure how good it will turn out on there, but we'll see. It really has a cool effect. ^_^

Youtube:
A funny skit about lost cell phones:
Another funny skit, this time about what it would be like to hear what your dog is saying:
This one is a similar skit, but it really reminds me of Buster:

No comments:

Post a Comment