Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Head Wind

By Yasuharu Takanashi from the Naruto Shipuuden Movie soundtrack. Hi! Well, I did make a whole new playlist. Has a ton of cool anime/ Vocaloid related songs and background music. :D I think I'll listen to this one for a while. :P I was out for most of the day, so I couldn't do everything. (Yet again! -_-)

I finished writing my 4th chapter and posted it to my deviantART. If you haven't gotten the link to it, here it is: http://rcmacdonald.deviantart.com/ I also got a ton more drawing ideas. I'm thinking of making the current one have a girl in a kimono standing on an overlook (or terrace like thing) which is overlooking some green misty mountains with the sun peaking through the top of the drawing. I might put some branches and flowers on the sides of it. Sounds really cool in my head, so we'll see how it turns out. :P Other future drawing ideas: Halloween themed (I know it will be long after the holiday, but it should be fun), Birthday themed (Again, I know it will be long after it, but I feel like I should do something for it), start drawing characters from my story, and different poses of the character that was in my 'sunset' drawing. So, fun things to come! XD

I finally have a new pair of jeans! It always takes a while to find a good pair. The funny thing is it looks a bit like they made bullseyes on my butt. :P Weird design for the pockets. I also got a brown shirt. We bought a bunch of candy for the kids going trick or treating. We get so many at our house! We've had years where we've ran out of candy, even though we bought like 5 bags. O.O I guess since we're in the middle of the neighborhood, have a 3 way stop literally at our house, and for some reason people come from all over the county just to go through our neighborhood. Is the candy that good? Do people think we have awesome decorations? I've never understood it. We bought a bag of 3 Musketeers mini bars, and one of M&M's mini bags. The last bag was a huge Nestle assortment. I think it has Butterfingers, Crunch, Babe Ruth's, etc. All chocolate this year! Which I love! :P We also bought some food for me for when my parents are gone. I'm thinking of having a Mexican Casserole frozen dinner for Thursday. A frozen pasta stuffed with cheeses dinner with the last of the potstickers on Friday. Oh, and for dessert, chocolate cream pie! Sounds too good! XD

After that I put the Halloween decorations up. I put the scarecrow in the front. A fall- ish looking welcome sign on the door. Our black cat coming out of a pumpkin poster thing just below that on the door. Then, I put up the spider web and added the fake spiders. Looks kind of like spiders puked all over our windows in the front. :D

I'm thinking of wearing the red devil horns from last year, a red with black spots type sweater, black pants, red dangly earrings, and I might put some make up on. It won't be too complicated, which would be nice.

My parents are leaving pretty early in the morning tomorrow, and again won't be back until either late afternoon or at night. Tasha's going to go crazy without them. :P I'll probably have to play with her a bit more than normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment