Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Oh My

By Aqua. ^_^ Hi! Somebody favorited my drawing! Wahoo! I didn't think anyone would. I wrote some more of Chapter 4. This chapter seems to be harder to put to paper (so to speak). I have a ton of ideas still for it, it's just hard to describe what's in my head, I guess. It's not like writer's block. If anything it's the opposite. ;D But, because of that, it seems to be taking a bit longer than my other chapters.


I started reading a bit of Hatsune Mix! Which is a manga based on Vocaloids. It's really random but funny. The chapters are separated by songs. The first one was about Miku. She's the first Vocaloid and mascot for the software program. So, I guess it makes sense to have her story as the first one. ;) Next, the twins Len and Rin show up. According to the company that made these they are identical twins and reflections of a mirror. (They emphasize the mirror image aspect.) Kind of creepy. They're voices are from the same voice actor, except Len is the male version and Rin the female version. They're names are puns for right and left. (They're in the above picture.) Their last name (Kagamine) actually means mirror sound. o.O They were the second 'installment' to the Vocaloid program.


The Sandaime puppet still has all the skills that his body once had, and uses Iron Sand. This sand can change into any form and weapon; also has a magnetic force to it. Sakura shows how awesomely strong she's become, and has a really cool fight. She eventually smashes the Sandaime puppet to bits. Sasori gets pissed. He shows that he himself is really a puppet. (This is what he looks like in the picture. Really cool looking. A little creepy though.) The area where his heart is supposed to be says Sasori in Kanji, which can mean Scorpion. Fits him perfectly, considering he loves to use poison. Sakura smashes him to bits, but he reassembles himself. O.O Chiyo summons her 10 puppet army, that she can control with one finger each. (She's taken down castles in one day with them.) Sasori summons his 100 puppet army. (He's destroyed entire countries with them.) Really cool fight between these groups of puppets. The puppets, in Japanese have the name Chikamatsu, who was known as Japan's Shakespeare for his many plays staged by puppets. The battle with them, I would even call it 'epic'. If you haven't seen it you should! XD At the end of the chapter, Sakura gets stabbed by a poison drenched sword while trying to protect Chiyo.

日本語
The first problem of the listening part on the practice test was really just trying to figure out what the 2 people are talking about. (Seems more like a reading comprehension thing to me, but maybe they just wrote it out for the practice test or something.) Part 1 of the example asks which postage stamp the woman buys. (It might be fun to type what the dialogue was.)
M: タンさん、すみませんが、切手を買ってきてください。
(Ms. Tan, excuse me, please buy a stamp.)
F:はい。
(Yes or ok.)
M:50円切手を3枚と、80円切手を5枚お願いします。
(3 sheets of 50 yen stamps and 5 sheets of 80 yen stamps, right.)
F:はい。50円3枚と、80円5枚ですね。
(Yes. Correct, 3 sheets of 50 yen [stamps] and 5 sheets of 80 yen [stamps].)
M:はい。
(Yes or ok.)
I got the correct answer! They showed different amounts of the stamps, and I had to pick which ones they were talking about. Tomorrow, will be the next part of the test. :P

In Gintama, it was just really intense! Jiraia's too messed up to talk about! o.o Very complicated, too. It's interesting what the ninjas in this series think of themselves. That they don't care or even really have masters and they're willing to serve anyone, as long as they get paid. They only became the Shogun's secret agents because he paid them so well. I like Gintoki's line of: "Only way to get free is to eat the spider." In the end of the episode Gintoki saves Tsukuyo, but still needs to fight Jiraia.

I got my flu shots after all this. The first one was a normal flu shot. The person who did it, was new to it and made me bleed a bit. She went nuts when she saw it, and forgot to just press something against it for a bit. -_- I qualified for getting the H1N1 flu shot, only because I'm still 24. (Their cut off age is 24, but a lot of other places go to 26 at least. Apparently I'm at a high risk since I'm still young.) It didn't feel much different. Except now I'm sore in both arms. :P They also had the option of getting it through a nasal spray. I think that might have been worse. Those things can either hurt or make me sneeze it out all of the place. At least now I'm set for the winter, and won't get sick with the flu. I'm doubly protected. XD Well, I didn't really see any good Youtube videos, so none today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment