Sunday, October 11, 2009

Playground Love

By Air. :P Hi! I finished re- editing the first chapter and posted it today. My contacts were weird yesterday. My left lens just would not clear, so I had to break out a new pair. It had only been a week! :( I'm trying to wear them for at least 2. Also, I know this might sound nasty, but maybe a reason for that and for being tired all the time, was I started my period. (Or as I like to call it my 'monthly friend'.) -_- Now, what's scary about this, is it was pretty close to the last one, and heavier. I'm concerned because before I had an 8 month long one (literally non- stop, and extremely heavy), and the only thing that seemed to stop it or have it semi- normal, was having an IUD placed. They're supposed to last 5 years, I've only had it for a few months. -_- But, we went out to eat and went shopping, so that was nice. We went to Ghandi's, I love Indian food! :D I got the Chicken Tikka Masala. We shared an onion bhaji and some Naan. Good stuff! Oh, I also got new boots delivered recently. I think I like them. ^_^

It's kind of sad and funny at the same time that Naruto's the only one who's still a Genin, most people are Chuunin already. Plus, another one has made it to Kazekage. (The hidden village of sand's leader, kind of like a ruler. Another name for the village is Suna.) Deidara and Sasori make it into Suna. They're after Gaara for his Shukaku. (The one- tailed beast sealed up in him. Kind of like a 'raccoon dog'.) Deidara and Gaara fight. Gaara manages to crush Deidara hand, but Deidara wins. He doesn't kill him yet and abducts him. Kankuro goes after them and gets poisoned by Sasori. The puppets Kankuro uses are the ones Sasori made when he was living in Suna. After getting a message from Suna, Konoha sends out Kakashi's team to help them. Naruto finally tells Sakura about the Kyuubi. She saves Kankuro. Gai's team goes to Suna as reinforcements.

日本語
Since, I'm finally finished with the vocab list I worked on the common phrases. どうもありがとうございます。or doumo arigatou gozaimasu. (They don't have spaces between words.) XD Which means: Thank you very much. 戴きます!or itadakimasu! is an expression of gratitude before meals. いらっしゃいませ。 or irasshaimase. means welcome (in shops, etc.) お元気ですか?or ogenki desu ka? means How are you? お願いします or onegaishimasu means please. お早うございます。or ohayo gozaimasu means Good morning. お休みなさい。 or oyasuminasai. means Good night. ご馳走様でした。or gochisousamadeshita. is what people say after they eat. (Kind of like thank you for this wonderful meal.) こちらこそ or kochira koso is an expression meaning It is I who should say so. (Kind of sounds funny in English.) ご免ください?or gomen kudasai? means May I come in? 御免なさい。or gomennasai. means I beg your pardon, excuse me, or sorry. 済みません or sumimasen means sorry, excuse me, or thank you. (So many words for sorry. :P) 今日は or konnichiwa means Good day, Hello, or Good afternoon. (Funny, because the ha at the end is pronounced as wa.) ;D 今晩は or konbanwa means Good evening. (Also, has the ha that's pronounced as wa.) 左様なら or sayounara means Goodbye. (A phrase most people are already familiar with.) 失礼しました or shitsureishimashita means excuse me or I'm sorry. では、また。or dewa, mata. means Well then, see you again. どう致しまして or douitashimashite means You are welcome, don't mention it, not at all, or my pleasure. 初めまして or hajimemashite means How do you do? I am glad to meet you. Nice to meet you. 宜しく or yoroshiku means Best regards, please remember me, please treat me favorably, or please take care of.


In Primeval they started to clean up the ARC. Jenny's apparently now in charge since Cutter died. That stupid reporter decided to steal the tracking device for anomalies that was in Jenny's car. Lester seemed to have a cool head after Cutter's death, but he had a huge outburst part way through. Since the reporters stole the tracker they got to the anomaly first (which is in an airport hangar.) First, a baby Velociraptor comes through, and immediately goes back in. A Giganotosaurus comes through. (What's in the picture.) Since it saw the reporters first it ate most of them. Connor likes to call it a G- Rex. It's bigger than a T- Rex and is much faster. The cop Quin shows up to help them. He wants to join the team, but Jenny keeps declining him. The G- Rex makes it on to the airfield and starts to attack an airplane that has pilots in it. Conner tries to divert its attention by driving a luggage truck around the airfield. He realizes he can't outrun it, and stops it abruptly and the G- Rex trips over it and knocks itself out. :P In the process of this, Connor was hit in the head. It made him a bit slow in trying to walk back to everyone. The G- Rex woke up after he was about halfway to them. Quin came to the rescue with driving around it with a helicoptor almost teasing it. He lures it away from Connor and heads to the hangar where the anomaly is. As it was heading toward the anomaly the silly reporters ran next to it and tried to take pictures of it. They get eaten as the G- Rex walks into it. Quin had flown into the anomaly too, and came out a bit later. Only he said there was a whole herd of G- Rex's following him. They closed it up just in time. :D

I tried to pass the 4th level of When Penguins Attack. I came close, but I didn't make it. I also colored some of my drawing. Again, one of the hardest things for me is deciding on the colors. :P I managed to color and shade the character's clothes and most of the snow on the ground around him. Tomorrow is probably going to be a bit tougher since I'm going to be coloring the sunset and the rest of the sky. Should be fun though. XD

Youtube:
This was hilarious!:
Extremely creepy and might mess with your mind. :
Different versions of the Kaito Vocaloid, also a funny story about them:

No comments:

Post a Comment