Friday, October 2, 2009

Zion

A song by Fluke from the Matrix soundtrack. Hi! Today was rainy and cold, rather nasty. I wrote more of my story, and seem to still be coming up with a million ideas for it. A new person read the first 2 chapters and loved it. They said it was brilliant. The only problems they said on my deviantART account was that I wasn't detailed enough in describing my characters. I guess that's true, I've been so into the story itself, and already have the characters in my head and I sometimes forget to describe them in detail. So, fair enough. I might go over that and edit it a bit. This person is also from that new forum I talked about a while ago. On the post I made in her group: Prose and Poetry, she said a little bit more. There's just one more thing she thinks I might need to change and that's how the characters enter a scene. She said herself she wasn't sure if she explained that right or if I really needed to change it. So, I can't really help there. I try to make it as fluid or natural as possible with how they enter a scene. Also, I'm trying to surprise people so it's even more interesting. She made a lot more points on why she loved it. She also said sometimes she gets into a bit of a funk and the writing might be great but she gets confused about things easily. So, she said it's probably perfect, but look over it for the character descriptions again just to make sure. o_O At least, it's the most input I've gotten on it. The other person basically said they loved it and to keep going. Which, is great, but I like to hear what they really think.


In Naruto, Chouji had an awesome battle. His name means butterfly child or love. This was kind of cool, because his chakra comes out as butterfly wings after he takes the strongest pill. He won by the way, although it was a little too close. The next battle was Neji vs. Kidoumaru. Neji with his ability to see almost 360 degrees around him. Kidoumaru who uses spiders and spider like jutsu. Makes a metal that oozes through his entire body that's a gold color. He can make spears, webs, bows and arrows. Really cool fight. Creepy when a giant spider is summoned. o_O In the end it was a close battle but Neji won. I think next is Sakon/Ukon vs. Kiba. (Sakon and Ukon are basically siamese twins. Sakon is the one that talks the most, and starts a lot of the jutsu. Ukon's head coming out of Sakon's back is all that's visible of him, but has a totally different personality. He's incredibly dangerous too.

こけく
For Japanese I finished the ko and ke sections, and did most of ku. Kono means this. ご飯 or gohan means cooked rice or meal. Kore means is, this person, or now. 頃 or koro or goro means (approximate) time, around, about, toward, time of year, or season. 今月 or kongetsu means this month. 今週 or konshuu means this week. Konna means such or like this. 今晩 or konban means this evening or tonight. 今朝 or kesa means this morning. 結構 or kekkou means splendid, nice, wonderful, delicious, sweet, sufficient, fine (in the sense of "I'm fine."), (by implication) no thank you, well enough, OK, tolerable, reasonably, fairly. 結婚 or kekkon means marriage. 月曜日 or getsuyoubi means Monday. 玄関 or genkan means entranceway or entry hall. 元気 or genki means robust, vigor, energy, vitality, vim, stamina, spirit, courage, or pep. 九 or ku is 9. 薬 or kusuri means medicine. 口 or kuchi means mouth. 靴 or kutsu means shoes. 果物 or kudamono means fruit. 靴下 or kutsushita means socks. 国 or kuni means country. 曇り or kumori means cloudiness or cloudy weather. 暗い or kurai means dark, gloomy, dark (in color), dull, depressed, dispirited, sorrowful, bitter (as in a dark past), unclear, unfamiliar, or unknown. Kurasu means class. Guramu means gram.


Gintama was awesome today! It was basically for the fans. :D It was countdown to the best lines in Gintama according to the fans. Of course, these were from some of the best scenes in the anime. (Mainly because it was the last one of the season, which they always have as a 'recap' episode. A cool way of doing it.) Gintoki, Kagura, and Shinpachi of course hosted it. They were in a weird CGI chibi form though. The countdown started with 1 instead of going backwards. :P

1. Then and now what I protect has never changed!- Gintoki

2. I just want the girl I love to be happy.- Toshi

3. If you've got enough time to fantasize about your beautiful death, why don't you live your life beautifully to the end?- Gintoki

4. It'll take more then a blow like that... to break my soul!- Gintoki

5. Listen... I don't care what you do somewhere else in the universe, but anywhere within reach of my sword is my country.- Gintoki

6. There's nothing to gain. I know that. But if I don't do anything now, I won't be able to live with myself.- Sougo

7. If I stop now, my soul will break.- Gintoki

8. Until my body collapses, I will live my life standing tall!- Gintoki

9. It's not Zura. It's Katsura!- Katsura

10. The only one I never take seriously is you, Hijikata san!- Sougo (To Toshi Hijikata)

They also showed the band that does the ending song to the more recent episodes, they're called Beat Crusaders. They also showed a montage of awesome serious scenes and hilarious scenes. This reminded me again why I love it so much! XD Oh, by the way, number 9, Katsura says contantly. They showed so many of the times he uses it, it was nuts! :P He does it in many other forms too, like It's not Mario. It's Katsura! or It's not master. It's Katsura! :D (I used to hate that, but now I've grown to love it, kind of a running gag.)

After this, we went out to get things. I helped Mom later with putting up the corn stalks for the ceiling of the Sukkah.

Youtube:
A song about Googling things. :D
A funny scene in Gintama:
An interesting and sad video about the American Revolutionary war or American War of
Independence.

No comments:

Post a Comment