Friday, September 4, 2009

Yoi ichinichi wo!

Have a nice day! Hi! Well, today I felt pretty good. Still felt sick, so didn't do much. I mostly studied Japanese. It was kind of intermittent during the day. So, not just a constant study session. I also had random people IM'ing me. Mostly from crunchyroll. Was very interesting, they said they saw me online and just wanted to chat. :P Also, I saw the Today's Menu show again. This time the topic was on tomatoes. One was a tomato soup, but not what I usually think of for tomato soup. It had a dashi, soy sauce type broth and the tomatoes were peeled mostly and kept whole. They also topped it off with okra. I usually think of it as like the tomatoes made into a juice or broth, not being whole. Very interesting. Looked very tasty. :P Also, they fried some tomatoes and made a beef mixture to put on top of them. I think they had one other thing but can't remember. I just know it all looked really good. :D For Japanese, I did all of the wa's, ro's, re's, and most of the ri words. Those were like the smallest sections in the vocab list for the test. Warui means bad. Watashimasu means to hand over. Watashi means I or me. Watakushi means the same only it's a formal way of saying it. Wakai means young. Roku means 6. Renshuu means to practice. Guess what resutoran means? It means restaurant. :P Recoodo means record. They call a refrigerator, reizouko. Rei means zero, but I've heard they also might say zero (pronounced zayro). Cooking is ryouri. Kind of weird to say. Ryoushin is parents. Rippa is good, fine, splendid. Tonight we had red beans and rice only my dad puts extra things in it. It's really tasty. It was kind of different without Mom for Shabbat dinner. But, she's having fun so that's ok with me. Well, tomorrow I'll do a lot more. I guess I shouldn't work myself too hard because I'm still sick and getting used to my new contacts, but I feel like I've fallen behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment