Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sometimes I see dirt, and I try to follow it with my eyes.

An Osaka quote from Azumanga Daioh. (She's so random. :P) Hi! This morning instead of reading manga, I edited and posted the first chapter of my Alliance story. This is the one where I hope to make a manga out of it sometime. Deviantart apparently only takes pdf's and html's for their literature genre. So, eventually, I had to just copy and paste to their 'add text' section. It's weird they don't allow things like a word document. -_- So, at least, I have the story out there in the open. :P I wonder what people will say, if they say anything.
This is the link to it: http://fav.me/d2a3beh
なと
For Japanese, I finished the na section and started the to. 名前 or namae means name. 習う or
naraumeans to learn. 戸 or to means door. 度 or do means degrees (angle, temperature, scale, etc.).
Doa means door, western style. Toire means toilet. 如何 or dou means how. 如何して or doushite
means why. Douzo is please, kindly, or by all means. 動物 or doubutsu means animal. Doumo
means thanks, much (thanks), very (sorry), greetings, hello, or goodbye. Seems pretty random in
meaning. Although, I do get it. 十 or too is another way of saying ten. 遠い or tooi means far or
distant. 時々 or tokidoki means sometimes or at times. I think this sounds pretty funny. ^_^
時計 or tokei means watch or clock. 何処 or doko means where. 図書館 or toshokan means library.
Dochira is a polite way of saying which way or where. Totemo means very or awfully.


In Mai- HiME, it mostly was about how Mai is trying to support her brother by trying to work as much as she can. Eventually her new friends notice she's not doing things with them. They find out and act really supportive. It's a lot better than when she was little and she didn't have any friends. Although, the one true friend turned out to be Tate. (He's in the picture above.) He said it's kind of irresponsible to tell her to try your best. When, truly she already is. It was nicer than the bickering scenes between them. (You can tell they like each other from all that, though. :P) There's apparently a group that comes after an Orphan is destroyed and erases people's memories of it. o_O In the next episode, since Tate's family Shinto shrine was going to host a wedding, he asked Mai, Takumi, and Mikoto to work for them to set it up. While they are doing so, they accidentally break a seal to a door. Behind it is a huge painting. Behind that wall there was an Orphan. One that looked like a huge rock monster or something. Midori, who Mai works with as a waitress at a restaurant, comes in with a huge axe and destroys it. She's a little too flashy or showy, and they all look at her like she's nuts. -_- Her element is wind. Midori must have lied about her age, because she ends up becoming Mai's Japanese history teacher. She had told Mai she was just 17. She also keeps talking about her 'thesis' and when asked about it she won't explain it. She goes crazy over any book about history. Even antiques she might find.

Noodle Shop Game
For games, I did this one on Free World Group. It was pretty funny, addicting and rather challenging. You're a chef (I think a panda) at a noodle shop. You have to keep the customers happy, so you can earn the most money. By doing so, you can get more ingredients and become more popular. I got to like the 6th level out of 10. And my customers were extremely happy, I don't think the emoticon could have a wider smile. I just ran out of time. I don't know how you can be any faster than I was. So maybe the other levels are too hard, or I didn't become popular enough and get the most expensive ingredients. :P I might have done more, but I realized how much time I had been playing it. :D Here's the link to it:
http://www.freeworldgroup.com/games8/gameindex/noodleshop.htm For some reason blogger is doing weird things to this post so I'm sorry if things don't turn out right. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment