Thursday, September 17, 2009

I don’t really know what just happened, but I do know what we need to do.... RUN!!!!

A Gintoki qoute from Gintama. Hi! Well, I've kept up with sticking pretty much to my routine this week. Kind of nice. :P Hopefully I can keep it up. I don't know why but I felt irritated this afternoon. The feeling left pretty quickly though, so I guess it's not too bad.

In Naruto, there was a cool fight with Naruto against Kabuto. In the end, Naruto beats Kabuto with his new technique, Rasengan. (Doesn't kill him but severely injures him.) Tsunade takes a sword through her chest trying to protect Naruto. After this, she overcomes her fear of blood. The legendary 3 ninjas (sannin) summon their animals. Tsunade summons a slug, Jiraiya a toad, and Orochimaru a snake. These are huge! I think the funniest one to battle with is a slug, but it holds it's own surprisingly. Eventually, Orochimaru gets injured and retreats. So, everyone else heads back to Konoha, where Tsunade is about to be inaugurated Hokage. Apparently, Shikamaru was the only one who passed the Chuunin exams. o_O Because of Lee's severe injuries that Gaara inflicted, Tsunade tells him he can't be a ninja anymore. (But, I know later in the anime he beats all odds and stays a ninja.)


(The series isn't by Maximumt, I think that's just one of the translators. XD) In Gintama, Otsuu gets threatening fan mail about her new boyfriend. (Otsuu- the pop singer.) She comes to the Yorozuya asking for help and protection. In the end they find out her boyfriend really hates her and sent all that threatening mail, he was thinking the relationship would be a nice publicity stunt. When Shinpachi finds out he scares the hell out of the 'boyfriend'. Kind of funny to see this from Shinpachi. He has his moments. :D Next, was about Katsura introducing Elizabeth. Elizabeth looks like a penguin costume with someone inside. o_O (I find her hilarious! Weird, but still funny!) Katsura tells Gintoki that he has the better pet. Later both end up in a contest called the First Universal Weird Pet Grand Prix. :P Neither Sadaharu or Elizabeth win it. Plus, Elizabeth talks! (Without those silly signs she's always carrying.) Next I started the story of the first female firefighter in Edo. She's trying to catch an arsonist who sets fires to garbage dumps. She mistakes Gintoki as one. None of the other firefighters actually take her seriously.

For Japanese, I did the ha section. 歯 or ha means tooth or teeth. Looks like a cracked tooth to me. :P Paatei is party. :) Hai means yes or ok. Also there's another meaning to it: as a counter for cupfuls. 灰皿 or haizara is ashtray. Has the kanji for ash and the one for plate. Makes sense. 葉書 or hagaki means postcard. 箱 or hako means box. 橋 or hashi means bridge. 箸 or hashi (same word different meaning and kanji. :P) means chopsticks. Butter is bataa. They say it kind of funny. 花 or hana means flower. 鼻 or hana means nose. Interesting, I guess since you can sniff flowers they call it hana. 話 or hanashi means talk, speech, or chat. I like the kanji for this one for some reason. I looks kind of like something's coming out of a mouth. 母 or haha is mother. 早い or hayai means early, quick, hasty, or fast. 春 or haru means spring. 半 or han means half. 半分 or hanbun also means half. It looks the half kanji and minute kanji to me though.

Youtube:

This next one, is very much like me. :P


This next one's just sad. Really no translation needed. Seems like he's having a horrible day.

This next one's just creepy, but somehow cool! :P (Very fascinated by it.)

Well, tomorrow night is Rosh Hashanah! Wahoo! A new year! Should be fun! ;D Mom's going to make Teiglach for it. On Rosh Hashanah we eat sweets to make this next year 'sweet'. Teiglach is basically little bits of dough cooked in a honey and orange zest sauce. They become very sticky, and are like candies stuck to each other in a mound. It's very good! I haven't had it in years! I can't wait! :D It's fun to pull them a part.

No comments:

Post a Comment