Friday, September 11, 2009

What’s wrong with this thing?

I’m not wearing any metal. Ah! Perhaps that’s it. Maybe it’s sensing the sword in my heart. This is a Gintoki quote from Gintama. :P He's trying to go through a metal detector. XD Hi! I'm still recovering and still trying to get over being sick. So, I slept in again. Mostly worked on making my Youtube channel better. I still feel like things are missing when I don't do the routine I want to. Hopefully tomorrow, or at the latest Sunday I'll get back to it. Tomorrow, after all, is Shabbat. I could do some of the things though. It will help me ease into it for Sunday. ^_^ Oh, yesterday I found an interesting forum game on Gaia. It's called: Life Soundtrack. You set your playlist to shuffle and go through your 'life stages' with the songs. It makes for a funny and interesting game.
Here's what I ended up with:

Opening credits: U Don't Know Me- Basement Jaxx
Waking up: London Loves- Blur
Getting ready: Pump It- Black Eyed Peas
Eating Breakfast: Real Emotion- FFX- 2 mix
First day at school: Organ Donor (Extended Overhaul)- DJ Shadow
Getting a crush: Don't Phunk With My Heart- Black Eyed Peas
Falling in Love: My Humps- Black Eyed Peas
Meeting a new rival: Good Luck- Basement Jaxx
Fight scene: People Are People- Depeche Mode
Fighting with crush/love scene: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger- Daft Punk
Breaking up: Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go!)- Garbage
Depressed scene: Where's Your Head At- Basement Jaxx
Drunk scene: Digital Love- Daft Punk
Prom: Stem/Long stem- DJ Shadow
Life's OK: Girls and Boys- Blur
Mental breakdown: Life Is Just a Game- DJ Shadow
Driving: Dum Diddly- Black Eyed Peas
Flashback: Morrocan Peoples Revolutionary Bowls Club- Blur
Getting back together: Aerodynamic- Daft Punk
Getting Married: Technologic- Daft Punk
Having a child: Boom Blast- Freestylers
Encountering an old enemy: Red Alert- Basement Jaxx
Paying dues: Ruffneck- Freestylers
Deepest secret: Bingo Bango- Basement Jaxx
Night before the fight: Crescendolls- Daft Punk
Final battle: Dream On- Depeche Mode
Moment of triumph: Robot Rock- Daft Punk
Death scene: Milk- Garbage
Funeral: Around the World- Daft Punk
Final credits: Inexile- Capercaillie

I found that very entertaining! XD Some of them just by the song titles looked funny for these 'life' events. I love my final credits, though! That's one of my faves out of the playlist. ^_^ I guess people are remembering me around the world. :P Milk, for a death scene, is almost philosophical. She sings about how she's like milk or the sea, so therefore she's everywhere. Very cool! Robot Rock is just too corny for my moment of triumph. XP Dream On almost seems like I'm taunting the other person. I would have liked something a little more peppy and louder for a that battle. Hehehe... Bingo Bango for deepest secret? o_O Sounds a little too happy for that. :P Red Alert fits awesomely for encountering an old enemy. XD Ummm... Boom Blast for having a baby? Maybe after the baby I'd be jumping up and down, because I was happy about it, but certainly not when having the baby. ^_^" Technologic's too weird of a song for a wedding! I like but so not for a wedding. :P Morrocan Peoples Revolutionary Bowls Club for a flashback is interesting. It's about standing up for your beliefs and talking about how the English hate everyone. o_O Life is Just a Game, sounds funny for a mental breakdown. Maybe I thought it really was a game and it caught up with me or something? Girls and Boys for life being ok, is awesome! It's about how it doesn't matter who you love as long as you love someone. :P I like the theme for when I eat breakfast, because the singer is saying what can I do for you? Either she's a waitress asking me what I'd like or maybe I'm trying to decide on something. U Don't Know Me, is very fitting too for my opening credits. XD A very interesting mix. By the way, I have no clue why it decided to stick to most of the same artists. I have a lot more. :P Well, try this out yourself! If anything you'd get a few chuckles out of it. XD

You Are Blackberry Iced Tea
You are funky and creative. You like to turn the world upside down just for fun.
You believe that some of the best things in live are undiscovered. You're very attracted toward the offbeat.

You're the type of person who likes music, movies, and places no one else has heard of.
You're not that weird... you're just attracted to the quirkier side of life. So much in this world is underrated!





You Are Made Of Glamour, Instinct, and Savvy



3 parts Glamour

2 parts Instinct

1 part Savvy



And a Splash of Silliness



Finish off with whipped cream







Between Love and Madness Lies Rachel



That pretty much sums you up!


No comments:

Post a Comment