Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Damn you, [bicycle] chain. I'll show you one day!

Hehehe... This is a Yukari quote from Azumanga Daioh. Such a funny anime and manga. :P Hi! Well, today I just felt crappy. -_- Mainly because I was way too cold, and I had a cold. Weird. So, I slept in a bit, because I didn't warm up until really late last night. I had my winter pajamas, had the warmth of my computer for a while still after turning it off, closed the door, and even closed the blinds. o_O I was still cold throughout the day today. In fact, I'm sitting here with my normal clothes on, on top of that wearing my hoodie, and on top of that my winter coat. I feel nice and toasty now though. ^_^ So, this will probably be a short post.


For Gintama, I got to see more of the episode, but still couldn't watch the whole thing. Maybe they're still subbing it. They were quick about the other episodes so this is a little weird. The yorozuya tried to show Katsura that he was with a fake Elizabeth. They first dressed up as weird foreigners and asked to see Elizabeth's pet ID. Elizabeth immediately handed out hostess' club cards. o_O So, they asked for 'Elizabeth' to write something. (She always carries a sign and it's obviously in Japanese.) The fake one wrote in Russian. Katsura just said wow you're learning so much. -_- So, they asked to go to one of these host club things, and 'Elizabeth' jumped at the chance. The real one wouldn't say yes to it, so he was surprised. At least they are getting through to him.


This is an actual screenshot of my character. :P It's kind of cool looking, I haven't used the screen capture thing very many times, but it worked. Today I made it to 'folk hero' in reputation. I got down to level 18. I also looked different after this screencap. I now have a cool looking sword that has vapor coming off of it. A much better shield. New plated armor. Even new shoes. I'm also making a ton of money in the game. Next time I might post a dungeon picture. :D


We went to JJ's for dinner. They're a seafood restaurant. I got the seasame encrusted chicken sandwich. It has pineapple and a teriyaki like sauce. Very good. Only the sauce decided to pool in one area and turn the bun to mush. The sandwich was so big, I couldn't fit my mouth over it. So, I had to cut it. Fries came with it. They seemed a little undercooked. My dad had some muscles and I think some fish and chips later. Mom had the smoked salmon lingune. Good stuff. I also had Dr. Pepper, which I always forget I like. For dessert I had the key lime cheesecake. Very good, but probably not as good as what Dad got. He got the 6 layer chocolate cake. o_O It looked like a mountain. XD

Well, tomorrow I'm having the mole on my upper arm removed. I'm terrified of it! :( They're going to numb it, then make an incision to take it out, and put layers of stitches on it. o_O They're not going to knock me out for this. I'll probably end up puking or passing out, maybe both. Anything with blood or medical type things I get a weird feeling that won't pass until I sit down and have water. I actually passed out once when they were getting blood samples. They threw me in the bathroom when they heard I had that feeling, and ended up hitting my head on everything on the way down. Was not a pretty sight. -_- But, I do want this thing removed it's starting to hurt a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment