Wednesday, September 23, 2009

He's so far out of the loop he doesn't even know there's a loop.

A Shikamaru quote from Naruto. :P Hi! Well, today was hot! It was in the 80's. It's Fall for crying out loud. -_- I worked a lot on the 2nd chapter to my story. It's getting very interesting to me. I still don't know why, but the ideas for it are just flowing. ^_^


In Naruto, eventually Sasuke decided to leave with the sound. (They obviously use sound as their technique, but it's kind of cool.) They also showed a bit of Lee's past and how he met Gai. A very touching story, and a bit weird, but you understand why the way they are after it.

とて
In Japanese I finished the to section and started the te section. 何方 or donata is a polite form of who. 隣 or tonari means next to (ex. living next to) or neighbor. Dono means which. (I think it also is a similar title as sama for someone. Used for someone like a president, or for a superior.) 友達 or tomodachi means friend or companion. 土曜日 or doyoubi means Saturday. 鳥 or tori means bird. (Actually looks like a bird to me.) 鳥肉 or toriniku literally is chicken meat or bird meat. Donna means what kind of. 手 or te means hand or arm. Teepu is tape. Teepurekoodaa is tape recorder. (When sounded out it actually sounds like it. By the way, te is pronounced 'tay'.) Teeburu means table. 手紙 or tegami means letter.

So, after this I went to see my psychiatrist. I talked a bit about what my parents are going through, and she said it must be hard. It sort of is, but I can't do much about it. I'm also kind of used to it by now. We talked about that little bout of depression I had about a month ago. She said did you have a crying spell. The funny thing is, I never have a crying spell. It's hard for me to cry. Instead, when depressed, I'm a bit destructive. Like the worst times I'm suicidal and cutting myself. I also look completely normal to people. So, I kind of call it a silent killer. She was surprised by this, and said that's a really bad type of depression. You think? :P I know she's just getting to know me, but it was funny to me. But, other than that I've been occasionally easily irritated at things. But that can be just stress. I'm pretty happy and stable for most of the time. ^_^ So, I'm keeping the same dosage of Lamotrigine for the time being. We later got my prescription where it's the full 150 mg for one pill. So, now it won't be 1 and half pills. (Where I had to cut that silly half every time. When having it twice a day it gets tiring. -_-)

After this we went to get Mom's oil changed and shopped while it was being worked on. We found a camisole that actually fit me! o_O (Good, because there's a shirt I might wear that's a bit see through.) Mom got a fancy patterned shirt. We went to Target after the car was ready. After this, we went home. We both were tired. Mom tried her new pain killer and it didn't sit too well with her, so I had to help with dinner. It turned out great though. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment