Monday, September 14, 2009

Gintoki: She'd be fine even if we threw her into space!

Kagura: I'm not a cockroach!
Gintoki: Watch your tone! Apologize to the poor cockroaches! They're the most durable beings on this earth! Apologize to the cockroaches!

A scene from Gintama. :P Hi! Well, today I felt good enough to do my whole routine. ^_^ I even got up early and exercized more. Even cleaned my toilet. o_O Also, I did some of my clarinet.



For reading Naruto, it was all about him learning the first stage of Rasengan. For this Jiraiya gave Naruto a water balloon, and he was told to try and break it with his chakra alone. Similar to using it for walking on water and tree climbing combined, supposedly. Before this training Jiraiya told him about the 3 'sins' ninjas try to avoid or have in moderation. Money, women, and alcohol. The funny thing is, he does all these in excess. :P Jiraiya's weak point is especially women. Tsunade's is money and alcohol. Naruto trained for a while trying to pop the balloon. He didn't get it until he saw a cat playing with one. He came up with a way no one has thought of before. Then it was 'easy' for him. It took the Fourth Hokage 3 years to master Rasengan, and Naruto says he can do it in 3 days. In fact, from the anime, I know he learns it faster. ^_^ They started the second stage which was learning how to pop a solid rubber ball with just his chakra again. Jiraiya saying it's like 10 times harder. ^_^


In reading Gintama, it was about a dying man's wish to give back the hairpen he grabbed 50 years ago. He always watched the lady with the hairpen at the Dango shop. (Japanese dumplings.) One day, he was watching her, and she told him he could have a Dango. But, not to tell anyone, or she'd be fired for handing out free Dango. She didn't realize he loved her. Eventually he choked on the first bite, and he made such a racket everyone found out about it. In the midst of all this he grabbed her hairpen without realizing it. He still loved her after all these years. Funny thing is the woman he knew was Otose, the woman who runs a snack shop and rents out an apartment to Gintoki. (She's at the bottom of the picture. Really weird picture of her.) Otose hasn't changed much, she still cares about the needy. She tries to help everyone. In fact, she's helped Gintoki numerous times. The next story was about a father who says his daughter's missing. Turns out she's into a new drug that some Amanto have been trafficking. It's to get rid of the young 'trendsetters'. Also, it's very lethal. One of the leaders of these Amanto is a germaphobe. If he sees a speck of dust he goes nuts. His men abduct Kagura and Shinpachi. The real leader of this group is a frog Amanto. o_O

みま
For Japanese I did the mi and ma sections. 磨く or migaku means to polish or brush. 右 or migi means right (direction). 短い or mijikai means short. 水 or mizu means water. It's one of the easiest kanji. :P 店 or mise means store or shop. 皆さん or minasan means everyone or all. 南 or minami means south. 耳 or mimi means ear. 毎朝 or maiasa means every morning. 毎月 or maigetsu means every month. 毎週 or maishuu means every week. 毎日 means every day. 毎年 or mainen means every year. 毎晩 or maiban means every night. (Hmmm... there's a pattern. Mai usually means every. But, it's also used to count thin objects.) 前 or mae means front or before. It looks like a TV for some reason to me. ^_^ 町 or machi means town.


In Mai- HiME she's told her element is fire. (No surprise there.) This episode had cool creatures, awesome music, and just visually awesome. :P She's given a 'sealed sword'. This sword transforms into a huge creature. (Pictured with her in the background.) It sounds like a whale. o_O After battling this 'creature' can change landscapes, it's that huge. o_O Since the internet had a bad connection, I only was able to watch half of this episode. :(


I died yesterday in the game. :P I was all the way down to level 21 in the dungeon. It was like a million monsters coming at me. >.< So, I chose to be teleported to a nearby level. They sent me 2 levels down. I somehow escaped to town, and now I'm starting at the beginning of the dungeon. This way I can get more money and become stronger.
Drawing

For drawing I drew 2 bears. One was standing the other was hunched over. I think the hunched over one ended up better than the other. The book introduced me to a bit of modeling with the bear hunched over. Also, it was fun shading him. I'll post my current drawings on deviantART after this. So, people can actually see. :P Also, Mom got me 2 pairs of pants. The shirt she got me was too big, so we'll get it smaller tomorrow. It's for Yom Kippur. Hard to figure out what to wear sometimes to it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment