Thursday, September 10, 2009

My lips exist solely for strawberry milk and chocolate parfaits.

A Gintoki qoute from Gintama. :P Hi! Well, since I'm still sick and have an arm that's healing, I decided to sleep late. I took enough tylenol so that I didn't feel much pain while I slept. I slept like a baby, only being hit by a train. Weird, and hard to describe. XD I think that was the best sleep I've had in a long time. It's amazing how tired one arm can get when you can't use the other. ^_^" So, again, didn't get much done. But, hoping tomorrow I will. :P I did a lot of things like looking at Care2's polls and Facebook. Not many days that I've actually tried to relax, so I think it was good for me. I'm most of the time worried and trying to get stuff done. Good to get a breather from that stuff.

Here's some funny bumper stickers I've found on Facebook:

OMG WTFFunny Penguinyoga kittydonbest friends know how to get rid of exsrawrbirthday





^_^ Very funny! Oh, the High Holy Days are coming up! Can't believe how fast they're coming. It's Rosh Hashanah (our New Year's) and Yom Kippur. On Yom Kippur you fast, and think about the past year. Kind of a reflective type holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment