Friday, September 18, 2009

L'Shanah Tova!


This means Happy New Year! Hi! Well, today was hectic. Even though it's not going to seem like much, because of this blog. It'll be nice and short. ;P Tonight's the start of Rosh Hashanah. Mom did make the Teiglach, and we had a couple of pieces. Very good stuff! I forgot to say last time that Mom puts walnuts in it too. Even better! ^_^ So, today we were mostly getting ready. Went to the grocery store to get the special Challah we eat during the holiday. It's round, and it either has honey in it usually or we dip it honey. There's a lot of honey and other type sweets eaten during this holiday. That's one of the reasons I love it! :P I also helped out with things around the house. We're going to have Teriyaki chicken and Bok Choy for Shabbat dinner tonight. (I think. :P) I love that stuff too! Oh, and technically we're celebrating 2 holidays at the same time. Shabbat and Rosh Hashanah. Twice the fun! XD After we eat early, we're getting dressed, and then we're going to be at services. Tomorrow I'll mostly be at services too. And since Kol Shalom doesn't do a service on the second day, we're going to Beth Hatikavah's then. We used to be members of both. Now, I think we go to Beth Hatikvah maybe twice a year. So, I hope whoever celebrates Rosh Hashanah has a good one too! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment