Friday, October 15, 2010

Over The Rain

Mood::iconchibiaustriaplz:


By Flumpool. This is also the theme song for Bloody Monday. Flumpool's a 4 member band from Osaka. They were originally called CUBE in 2002. After gaining a drummer in 2007, they changed it to flumpool. They came up with their name, 'f' from the word 'four' (for the number of members), and adding the words 'lump' and 'pool'. Interesting.:iconchibijapanplz:I like their sound, so I'll have to look for more of their songs. This really sets the tone for Bloody Monday, too.:iconchibisitalyplz: 





It's been very cold today.:iconwtfromanoplz:Joker's getting more interesting. Now that the forensics guy knows. Kind of weird that Date actually killed the criminal this time. Instead of taking him to some deserted place. I did a lot of cleaning around the house today. Mostly in our bathrooms.:faint:


Tasha actually cried out for attention while I was doing it. Actually, sounded like real meows.:iconchibifinlandplz:None of those raspy squeaks she does. It kind of was sad. Once I hugged and petted her, she looked a lot happier.:iconchibiamericaplz:I think she's more bored and depressed when it's just me.:iconpolandplz:


I'm going to Israel!:iconchibipolandplz:Kesher offered a trip, and I accepted it. Now, I just have to have that phone interview. But, I know I'm going now! I'm so happy!:iconchibispainplz:It was my second choice. Which is the end of January through the first week of February. Sounds like a good time to me. It won't be blisteringly hot. Which I'm all for! A month before we leave for the trip, Kesher will make a Facebook group just for us. To get to know the people we're going with. Sounds great! They're going to send us a bunch of info through the mail, too.:iconthailandplz:
I started watching Shinzanmono. Or 'Newcomer'. It's actually pretty good. The very beginning was a little slow, but the rest was great. The main character, Kaga, really reminds me of Mr. Brain or the Mentalist. It's about a detective who was transferred to the Nihonbashi police precinct. (So, he's a 'newcomer' to the area.) He's placed in charge of a murder case. The small town, called Ningyo-cho or Doll Town, is where the murder happened. All the residents of it's shopping street are suspects. It seems like kind of a strange town. It really looked like they found the murderer. But, he was just hiding something to protect his friends. 


deviantART faves: Friends 8 Body Language Meme I did not make these! First, a funny comic about Russia, Belarus, and China from Hetalia. It's true though. Second, a meme to practice your oc's body language. It looks like a huge challenge, but also will help me a lot. I'll do it at some point. It's going on the growing list of great memes I want to fill out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment