Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Okaeri

Mood::iconhappychinaplz:


By Ayaka. It's also the Absolute Boyfriend ending theme. Okaeri means Welcome Home. The lyrics are interesting. About how someone saying 'welcome home' at the end of a long day, makes life at least a bit better or sweeter.:iconchibicanadaplz:It's a beautiful song and will get stuck in your head easily. Makes me slightly curious about the Jdrama.:confused:


 


It's almost 70 out!:iconyayhanatamagoplz:Really nice and warm. Tomorrow's expected to be 58. Such a huge swing.:iconwtfromanoplz:Oh well. I brainstormed some names for my new character in the story. Out of 3 choices, I can't seem to pick one.:iconraivisplz:All 3 translated into English sound like they'd fit her personality and have really cool meanings. I decided that she'll be from Romania. I know that sounds random, but there's a big reason behind it.:iconchibisitalyplz:I still have a couple more sections to the chart on the udon package. 
In Fairy Tail, it was Natsu vs Gajeel. They're both Dragon Slayers. Both can transform into dragons. Gajeel's an iron one, and Natsu's fire. For most of the episode, they're pretty evenly matched. Lucy summons Sagittarius, the Archer, to help. He shoots arrows into some machines, they explode, and Natsu feeds on the fire. Now he's much stronger than Gajeel. He was just low on magic. 


I sketched out the Salty slot of the meme. He's making kind of a funny face.:iconheroamericaplz:He might say in this one: What is this? or Don't ya know how to cook? I'll fix it, ink it, and probably move on to the next slot tomorrow. Which is the Sour one. Should be fun too! Untouchable has gotten even more interesting. And a bit scary, with how big this 'secret' organization is. And, who 'Anonymous' might be.:iconchibichinaplz:I like how they throw in some funny stuff too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment