Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Magic

Mood::icondenmarkplz:


By Ai Otsuka. A cool, cute, and a bit trippy, song. It's about the 'magic' of love. It sounds a bit familiar, something I liked a few years ago. Don't remember what that was though.:confused:





It's really cold today.:iconwtfromanoplz:I don't think we'll hit 50. Worked a bit on Shadow's info sheet. (He's my main character.) Played some more Irish tunes. It was ok. Fumbled a bit more than yesterday.:iconkikuplz:But, I still couldn't breathe very well through my nose. I finished translating the last little bit of the udon wrapper. So, I'm totally finished with it.:dummy:I just want to make an English version of it for myself. Which won't take much time. In fact, I think I'm already halfway through it. Not sure what else I'll work on. We'll see.:iconpolandplz:
In Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Nozomu said that an endangered species is something not limited to animals only. Examples: Elementary school boy collecting stamps. Mac users praying before launching their computers. Later, they did a 100 scary stories theme. There's an old tradition in Japan where people gather in a room and light 100 candles. Then, they start telling ghost/scary stories. After each story, they blow out a candle. Instead of scary stories, they end up telling recycled jokes from previous chapters. Sensei says in a way, that's even scarier than ghost stories. 
In Psychic Detective Yakumo, the case was called the Curse of the White Fox. People think that a fox shrine is haunted. Yakumo lives with his uncle at a shrine nearby. His uncle's a Buddhist monk. Turns out the physical stuff, like breaking glass and throwing things was a hoax. A man named Irie, had a butler that didn't want him to tear down the shrine. And, tried to scare him from doing so. There really was a ghost there in a fox mask. She was waiting for Irie. They were supposed to meet at one of the fox shrines. One was told to meet at one, while the other was told another shrine. They never connected. After she died, her spirit still waited. When he realized that was the shrine she was at, he saw her, and she moved on. Kind of sad.:iconamericasadchibiplz:


I finished fixing and inking the Bitter slot. So, I'm done with the drawing part. Soon, I'll scan/work on it in Photoshop. He looks really different in each one.:iconromanoplz:Like his horns change position, his hair isn't quite the same, and I think a couple of his heads are slightly smaller. I don't know if that gives the impression of movement or something.:iconchibijapanplz:I guess I'll see when I work on it. 


deviantART fave: Watercolor: Beagle II This one really reminds me of Buster. Such a Buster position.:iconthailandplz:And maybe what every other Beagle does.:iconspainplz:

No comments:

Post a Comment