Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chocoholic n0iZ

Mood::iconchibicanadaplz:


By SuG. I honestly don't know why I like this one.:iconwthplz:Maybe because it's upbeat, and a bit different? And, grows on you, then gets stuck in your head? The band describes themselves as Heavy Positive Rock. They're another visual kei band. But, I base bands on their music, not on what they wear.:iconchibiaustriaplz:I'm rather surprised I like some of these type of bands. SuG started in 2006, but their first single was a year later. They moved to a major label in 2009. So, they're pretty new.:meow:Their name comes from the English, 'thug'. In Japanese, it's pronounced/written as Sagu. So, it's kind of a mix of the 2. Maybe I should look for more of their stuff too.:iconberwaldplz:





It's slightly warmer than yesterday, but still feels cold.:iconpolandplz:I guess the warm days are gone.Sweating a little...I heard that our winter's expected to be especially bad. Yay!:iconyayhanatamagoplz:I worked more on my new character for the story. Hopefully, soon I can go back to writing chapter 12.:iconusaplz:I'm almost done with another part of the chart on the udon package. 


Naruto Shippuden was kind of lame.:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:I'm a week behind on it, but it looks like the next episode is similar. It was mostly all about Kakashi's flashbacks when he used to spy on Naruto. I mean, yeah great, we see his point of view. But, it's the same events from the first series. So, why?:iconchibirussiaplz:The only key new thing was they're trying to think of replacing Tsunade as Hokage since she's in a coma. Shikamaru's father suggests Kakashi. Everybody but Danzo agrees. He nominates himself, and says some pretty nasty things about Naruto and the 4th Hokage. The head guy tells them that he's decided Danzo is the 6th. What?! Why?:iconwtfukplz:That was in the first few minutes, the rest I didn't really need to see again. 


I made a sketch for the 'spicy' slot. Just need to correct a few things like his hair, and then I can ink it and move on. This one's turning out to be kind of fun.:iconspainplz:I might have Ravel say something like, "Not hot enough!" He likes spicy foods. Looking through what people had for this slot, all of their oc's hated spicy foods. That's kind of sad.:iconrussiacryingplz:So, Ravel will be different! He's a rebel!:iconprussiaplz:


deviantART faves: Domkyrkan My cat Mr. Sparrow Cupcake Mermaid's Treasure I did not make these! The first 2 are from an artist I watch, and he watches me too. A cool building, and his cat. Who he says is old. But, to me 12 is not old. I had 2 cats who almost made it to 20. That's old. Third, an awesome pic of a sparrow. Just really well done. Fourth, an artsy pic of a really tasty looking cupcake. Fifth, a cool piece of jewelry that someone made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment