Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm Going to Israel!

Mood::iconlachoirplz:


It's official! I'm going to Israel! So happy!:iconchibispainplz:Had my phone interview (finally!) this morning. It was, maybe, 2 minutes long.:iconchibijapanplz:I was so excited that I actually got the call, I was shaking.:excited:It sounds funny, now. They asked questions like where were you born, what congregation are you apart of, are your parents Jewish, do you identify as Jewish, etc. After a lot of those questions she sounded surprised. I guess I'm unique.:iconenglandispervyplz:Now, I might seriously look up stuff on it. I know a lot about Israel, but learning a bit more couldn't hurt.:iconheroamericaplz:Maybe a little more conversational Hebrew, just for fun, too.:iconchibihungaryplz:


I was feeling pretty crummy just before they called.:iconlietplz:So, it made my day. I changed the look of my Selfy on TinierMe. (In pic.) It's a bit weird, but I tried to do it Halloween-themed. I like their Chrystal Legend Gacha, and just got a bunch of stuff from that. I like their Halloween present, too.:iconseychelles-plz:By the way, if I don't get to posting on Halloween, hope everyone has a great one!:iconchibiamericaplz:It's still one of my fave holidays. People get to dress up, eat candy, party, and watch scary movies. What's better than that?:iconchibipolandplz:

In Hetalia, Grandpa Rome shows up at Germany's house. Germany just thinks he's a suspicious person. Rome wanted to visit his grandson Italy. Which Germany also didn't realize was asleep at his place. Rome gives him some history lessons on himself. Germany knows it all, though. He then cooks some ancient Roman-style cuisine. Germany's final question is: If he's really Rome, why did he disappear? He just says that's a difficult question and leaves. Later, it's Rome and Germania. All Rome seems to want to talk about is women, wine, and fighting. Japan visits Greece's home. He shows Japan around the ruins. They talk about mythology, and Sparta. Turkey shows up out of no where and they start fighting.


Shiki's been a bit creepy, yet interesting. I feel sorry for Natsuno's friend. Kaori's dad seems to be next. It started to drag a bit in this episode.:iconpolandplz:Not very much suspense, and it's getting slightly stale. I hope the next episode's better. 


deviantART fave: Cat Chocolate Walnut Cream Cupcake I I did not make these! First, another funny drawing from that same artist who did Cat Bacon. For some reason this one looks cuter. He's making these into shirts. Second, a very artfully done cupcake. Looks tasty. The flower on top's an interesting touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment