Monday, October 18, 2010

Tokyo Midnight

Mood::iconnorwayunimpressedplz:


By Ai Otsuka. Kind of a fun and upbeat song. Her music ranges from upbeat, rock, emotional ballads, and more. Her songs have been awesome so far!:iconfrancisplz:I like when artists have such a diverse range of music. She's a singer-songwriter, composer, pianist (since she was 4), and actress from Osaka. Kind of cool!:iconthailandplz:





It's been so cold for the last couple of days!:iconwtfromanoplz:Friday night, I decided to have minestrone soup instead of the panko breaded fish. I didn't feel like doing that much work.:iconpolandplz:I did find a frozen challah. So, that was good. 


I had my own services on Saturday. It was fun.:iconchibisitalyplz:I used one of our older siddurs. (Siddur is a prayer book.) Haven't used that one in so long! I also used our mini family Torah scroll. I don't think I've used it before. It was rolled to the very end, and we're still at the beginning. So, it took like 10-15 minutes to roll it all the way back.:iconchibienglandplz:My hands were killing me. But, it was really cool to be home, and have the chance to read from the Torah. While I was reading it, I also compared commentary and translations in a couple of books. They all were a little different. Which made it very interesting.


Later, I played a little of the Sims 2. Hungary was promoted to Executive Chef. Prussia is ready to be promoted from Detective. And, Germany's doing a lot better with his grades. It's easier now that Germany's not a toddler anymore.:iconkikuplz:Also, now the money's rolling in.:iconenglandispervyplz:So, that means I can expand their house, and fix things. Maybe add much nicer wallpaper and flooring. Hungary wants more kids. Crazy!:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:Maybe when Germany's a little older. So, he can take care of it, too. Hungary won a candy making factory for a career reward. She eats like half the candy she makes.:iconwtfukplz:Also, she can teach Prussia and Germany how to make them. She can gain a cooking points. Prussia won a scanner that can scan for prints. Also, a career reward. He goes around the entire house with it, scanning everything he can see.:icongermanyplz:He can gain cleaning points. He can teach Hungary and Germany how to use it too. They also have a room full of money trees, right next to some fountains of Youth.:iconheroamericaplz:It's getting more and more fun.


When my parents came home that night, Mom was a little sick and Dad had some severe knee pain. It was kind of sad.:iconamericasadchibiplz:They both are still feeling the same today. I hope they get better soon. 


I finished my b-day/Hanukkah list. I remembered a lot of the stuff I wanted this time.:faint:A lot of it was video games. Also, a book on drawing tips, a really good red pencil (yeah, just one), a cookbook, skin colored markers (hard to do skin tones), mp3 player (a better one), a USB flash drive, and a battery powered book light. Mom said that Israel is my b-day present, but she'll see what she can do. It would be nice if it was just a tiny inexpensive thing like that pencil.:iconusaplz:For the Israel trip, we still have to pay for the plane trip to NYC. So, it still costs us something.:iconlietplz:


I tried a couple more Jdramas out. Both Bokura no Yuuki, and Hancho were interesting. But, were hard to watch, because both had horrible quality vids. And, one was an old drama.:iconnataliaplz:
So, I ended up with Konkatsu. It's really hilarious. Konkatsu means Marriage Hunting. Kuniyuki finds a job that requires its employees to be married. He's desperate for a job, so he makes up a lie, saying he plans to marry soon. He gets the job, but the lie comes out bigger than he planned it would be. The president of the company broadcasts his story, and later tells him he better have the ceremony in 3 months. So, everybody that he knows finds out about it, and throws a huge celebration. His father's a tonkatsu restaurant owner, and tells him it's a miracle that he finally found someone.:iconchibijapanplz:Kuniyuki tells his friend Shigeru about it. They devise a plan that he should go through a process called Konkatsu. It's similar to speed dating. His friend, and a co-worker (who also lied about being married), join him. 


Gonzo's still awesome!:iconchibihungaryplz:I felt like the acting was more real, and very emotional. It's starting to become a pretty complex case. I really feel for her parents. They've still thrown in some funny moments, even though it's getting intense. 


deviantART faves: Russian Invasion ChibiDEATH Bottled Ivan I did not make these! First, a funny screenshot of the Russia shimeji. He multiplied, and then she took a screenshot, and then screenshot of that, etc. It made a cool effect. I'm still curious whether I should get a shimeji. I think they describe them as desktop buddies. They multiply, walk, kick your browser, climb, fall, and other stuff. Apparently, if you have more than one, they interact with each other too. Sounds kind of fun. Maybe more so than a flele? Second, a cute but deadly version of Chibitalia. I like this one more. But, I'm into that sort of thing. Third, animated Russia in a bottle. Kind of cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment