Friday, October 22, 2010

National Nut Day!

Mood::iconchibipolandplz:


Yay! A day just for eating nuts! I love nuts!:iconchibispainplz:And, I read that the UK's having their first national nut day at the same time. Nuts go well with almost anything, and are chock-full of healthy stuff.:iconchibisitalyplz:We have oatmeal raisin and walnut cookies. Do those count for celebrating it?:iconenglandispervyplz:


I watched Joker yesterday. Date's story reminds me of Batman, and Kudo's seems similar to Robin. Kind of funny.:rofl:Kudo just joined him. Date never kills the criminals, he just takes them to a deserted island. Where, in his words, they serve a life of punishment. The bartender helps drive the boat that takes the criminals to the 'island'. I didn't know he was in on it.:iconkikuplz:


My computer was incredibly slow this morning.:iconromanoplz:Probably, doing updates or something in the background. Because of this, I didn't get very far on figuring out the meanings to my characters' names. Well, hopefully tomorrow I can get much further.:iconchibicanadaplz:I finished translating the recycling part of the udon wrapper. There's only a tiny section left. I could probably finish the entire thing next time.:dummy:
In Hetalia, they were introducing most of the characters. There's a few that haven't been in the anime yet. It would be cool to see them.:iconheroamericaplz:In the descriptions, they showed the country's official name, capital, official language, birthday (like when they became independent), and national flower. As well as, a description of the character that represents the country. It said that Hungary's probably the most manliest person in the manga. In case you didn't know (or couldn't tell from the map), Hungary's a woman. I agree with that so far.:iconspainplz:She's tough, and kicks butt! South Korea likes to say Da-ze! all the time. Also, that everything originated from him. I wish they had kept that character in the anime.:iconpolandplz:But, he's a bit controversial. Hong Kong likes setting off fireworks next to England. They showed Seychelles! I've seen lots of fanart of her, but I don't know much about the character. So, that was interesting. There were brief mentions of other countries, but no intro's for them. Apparently, Hungary despises Romania. But, there's nothing about Romania itself yet.:iconchibijapanplz:Maybe, it'll be later. 


I'm done with the Sweet slot. Came out a bit different than I thought it would be, again. He's going to say "That hit the spot!". Next is the Bitter slot. That should be interesting.:iconeestiplz:

No comments:

Post a Comment