Thursday, October 21, 2010

National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day!

Mood::iconhappychinaplz:


Pumpkin cheesecake?:iconchibijapanplz:I've never had it. Sounds interesting though. I've heard it might be made up by the Cheesecake Factory. Makes sense.:iconkikuplz:Pumpkin's the only squash that I'd eat. And, I love cheesecake. (Used to hate it.) It sounds like a heavy combo, though.:iconwtfromanoplz:


Today's been very breezy and cold. In fact, we had a severe weather warning for the wind. I had kind of hard time again last night.:sleep:So, I got up a little late. 


I downloaded a Russia and Prussia shimeji.:iconchibirussiaplz::iconchibiprussia2plz:(Those little desktop buddies.) Prussia wants more attention than Russia. And, he multiplies a lot more.:iconchibiromanoplz:When Russia's sitting: he drinks a ton of vodka, gets a bit drunk, has sunflowers come out of no where around his head, a heart comes out, and he suddenly changes his clothes. He multiplies by taking another Russia out of a matryoshka doll.:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:A bit creepy. He's even creeped out by it. And when you drag him around, he gets angry. He loves to climb too. When he falls he shouts: Vodkaaa! Kind of funny. Prussia likes to play with Gilbird, suddenly change outfits, sit around and be lazy, climb, and some other stuff. Not as much stuff as Russia, though.:iconusaplz:I got rid of them, because they became too distracting. I might look briefly at other shimejis, though. Just out of curiosity.:iconheroamericaplz:


I figured out some of the name meanings of my earlier oc's. (For my character sheets.) These ones I just pulled names out of my head. I didn't really think too much about where the names came from. Unlike now, where I actually research names based on where they're from. And, try to come up with one that fits their personality. It's a bit more work, but more interesting.:iconchibicanadaplz:Anyways, the ones from before, actually fit their personality more than I realized. It's a bit creepy. (I had no idea at the time what these characters would be like.) With one, at least, the meaning's really funny compared to her actual personality. Elegant Child. She's far from elegant.:iconenglandispervyplz:But, that makes her name more fun.


I translated the seal and what the wrapper's made of, on the udon package. It was kind of interesting. I'm almost done sketching the Sweet slot on the meme. He's making a cute face. It's a little different than I expected it to turn out.:iconsleepygreeceplz:After this, there's only one more.:dummy:

No comments:

Post a Comment