Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sunrise




By Orange Range. This one just sounds awesome. :D You have to hear it for yourself, hard to describe. ;) I posted the character descriptions yesterday. Here's the direct link: Character Descriptions. I already had someone fave it and put it in their Great Lit. collection. O.O It's not really supposed to be like that, it's just straight out descriptions. Maybe I described them well and in detail, but it's not meant to be a story or anything. I also posted a few pics. Plus, I posted my drawing that I finished at: Sahara. Wow! I've been busy lately! XD Also, the pic above is my new wallpaper. (It has Kagura, Gintoki, and Shinpachi.)


Sebastian's awesome at fighting! He can use almost anything as weapons. He killed the mafia boss' guards with just butter knives, forks, and spoons. O.O Sebastian survives after being shot multiple times in the chest, and brushes it off like it was nothing. (Although he was pissed that his coat had holes in it. :P) Well, Sebastian really is a demon, and he made a deal with Ciel where now he's Ciel's servant. The seal on his hand and on Ciel's eye bind the contract. Next, it was about Sebastian's daily routine. His thoughts about the people working there, Ciel, etc. He loves cats, and secretly helps a stray everyday after cleaning up the others' messes. He feeds it, plays with it, and pets it. He loves that they're so cute, don't say or do stupid things, and are good pets. Apparently, in his world, they don't have cute pets. (He had a flashback and it looked like an alien of some kind. O.O) 


日本語
I finished the お or o section. (The last couple of days I finished up か or ka and started お.) 億 or oku- a hundred million. 屋上 or okujou- rooftop. 贈り物 or okurimono- gift or present. お子さん or okosan- (someone's) child. 起こす or okosu- to wake up, to cause, to raise. 行う or okonau- to do, to perform, to carry out. 怒る or okoru- to get angry, to get mad, to scold. 押し入れ or oshiire- closet. お嬢さん or ojousan- (polite) daughter, young lady. お宅 or otaku- (polite) your house, your home, your family. 落ちる or ochiru- to drop, to fall down. 仰る or ossharu- (polite) to say, to speak, to tell, to talk. 音 or oto- sound, noise, report, note (music). 踊り or odori- dance. 踊る or odoru- to dance. 驚く or odoroku- to be surprised. お祭り or omatsuri- (polite) festival, feast. お土産 or omiyage- (polite) souvenir. 思い出す or omoidasu- to remember, to recall. 思う or omou- to think, to consider, to believe, to judge, to assess, to regard, to imagine, to suppose, to dream, to expect, to feel, to desire. 玩具 or omocha- toy. 表 or omote- the front, the exterior, appearance. おや or oya- Oh!, Oh?, My! (Another word for 'oh'.) 降りる or oriru- to descend. 居る or oru- (polite) to be here, to be, to exist. お礼 or orei- courtesy, thanking, expression of gratitude. 折れる or oreru- to break, to snap, to give in. 終わり or owari- the end. 

In Naruto Shippuden, Sasuke's team captured the 8- tails. The beast is supposed to be an 8 tailed ox. He looks more like a hybrid of an ox and an octopus. O.O The host's name is Killer Bee. He's pretty funny. He likes to rhyme. Also, he can control the beast at will. He's able to use 8 swords at once, and he almost took out the team several times. Next, they must have wanted some light hearted humor after all this serious stuff, because it seemed like they're on an arc that has nothing to do with the main story. It's good every once in a while to have a break like that. It's about someone named Hotaru and her 'servant' Utakata. She possesses a forbidden jutsu that everyone wants, so team 7 (Naruto, Yamato, Sai, and Sakura) are her bodyguards. Utakata has some sort of dark past, and uses bubbles as his jutsu. O.O She wants to learn from him, but he refuses to teach her. Eventually, he breaks off from the group and wanders on his own.

I had my interview with SSA on the phone. I told the agent about trying to get in contact with them for 4 days and not hearing anything from them. She told me they have a new phone system where they can't hear the ringing. So, I asked what about the message I left on the phone on Thursday, that I made the option of it being a priority message? She tried to come up with something, but it just sounded like she was flustered about it. Maybe it didn't actually get through, but that still was upsetting. The actual interview was nice, and she was easy to talk to. I asked her about the birth certificate thing, and she said I don't need to send it in. (Good, because we didn't have the 'certified' copy.) So, she said she'll send the info we talked about in the mail. It's mainly for my records, but if anything is incorrect I have to call back. The good news on that is, she plans to give me her name and phone number on it. :D Now, if everything's correct, I don't have to do anything, just wait for 3 or 4 months. O.O She said that's the longest, and that it could be much sooner. So, wahoo! ^_^

I ran out of time last night, so that's why I'm posting it now. I'll do another one for today later. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment