Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Range Melody

Mood: sick

By Orange Range. Awesome sounding, although in parts it sounds like they were on helium or something. O.O I woke up this morning feeling like crap. (Sorry to sound like such a downer. :P) My ears were a lot worse than they've been. It's like something is borrowing in my ear canal, and eventually it's going to get to the other side. A deep throbbing pain in both ears. Also, my nose is going, I have a bit of a cough, and now a slight fever. My mom is having a very bad cough, I'm hoping it isn't the start of what she has. Although, she hasn't had this very painful ear problem, and hasn't ran a fever yet. I'm thinking of stopping with the hydrogen peroxide, that I've been putting down my ear canals for the last week and a half or so. This ear problem has been going on since I left Florida. O.O 

日本語
I did the え or e and う or u sections. エスカレーター or esukareetaa- escalator. 枝 or eda- branch, bough, twig, limb. 選ぶ or erabu- to choose. 遠慮 or enryo- reserve, hesitate, restraint, discretion, tact, thoughtfulness. 植える or ueru- to plant, to grow. 伺う or ukagau- (polite) to visit, to ask, to hear, to be told. 受付 or uketsuke- reception desk, information desk, receipt, acceptance. 受ける or ukeru- to have, to take, to receive, to accept, to get, to inherit. 動く or ugoku- to move, to stir, to shake, to swing, to operate, to run, to go, to work, to be touched, to be influenced. 嘘 or uso- lie, falsehood, incorrect fact, Really!, Unbelievable!, No way! 内 or uchi- between, among, inside, amongst, within. 打つ or utsu- to hit, to beat, to strike, to type, to tap (ex. a key), to inject. 美しい or utsukushii- beautiful, lovely. 写す or utsusu- to copy, to photograph, to transcribe, to duplicate, to reproduce, to imitate, to trace, to describe, to film. 移る or utsuru- to move (house), to change, to transfer, to elapse, to be infected, to spread (like fire). 腕 or ude- arm. 旨い or umai- skillful, good, clever, expert, wise, successful, delicious, appetizing, fortunate, splendid, promising. 裏 or ura- the back (of something), the wrong side, bottom, opposite side, behind, lining. 売り場 or uriba-selling area, point of sale, sales floor, counter (in shop). 煩い or urusai- noisy, loud, fussy, annoying, troublesome, tiresome, bossy. (I've also heard it used as an expression: Shut up!) 嬉しい or ureshii- joyful, delightful, happy, glad, pleasant. うん or un- yes, alright, yeah, uh huh. 運転手 or untenshu- driver. 運転 or unten- driving, operating, motion. 運動 or undou- to exercise. 

I'm hoping tomorrow I'll feel well enough to get more things done. :( I got an email from the people that put out the JLPT saying they think they'll have the results out in a couple of weeks. Then, they gave me another soon after saying we're having technical problems, it might be longer. O.O That sounds a bit disturbing, but as long as I get it soon, I don't really care. ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment