Friday, February 19, 2010

Asterisk- Full Version

Mood:


By Orange Range. Another awesome song by them! I think the first time I heard it was for the opening song of Bleach. That was back when our anime group was introducing the series. I only watched maybe 2 or 3 episodes. Just wasn't very into it at the time. :D Maybe someday I'll go back to it. 


Well, last night and tonight were awesome!  I feel like it was a very good day. The sun was shining brightly, it was beautiful! Plus, it was a bit warmer than it has been. Also, there was something a little scary last night. Hearing 3 meows close by, while the door was closed, I had my earplugs in, and it certainly didn't sound like Tasha. It sounded eerily like Shadow.  Shadow passed away a year ago this April. So, it felt pretty weird. Mom had a similar thing happen to her for a week a while ago, only it sounded like Shana. One of the first pets that passed away, about 10 years ago. I'm freaked out and happy about it at the same time. I don't believe in paranormal stuff, usually, but this was just too weird. O_o

日本語
I only got around to figuring out 1 of the radicals for 拶 or satsu. Sweating a little... And that was the top part that looks like 3 く's. (Apparently, it's not in my conversion table.) On: セン or sen. Kun: かわ or kawa. It means curving river or river. This comes from 川 or kawa, which means river. That one I know, and have seen many times. 

After all this, I decided to do another thing that will get me more used to the language. I turned most of my bookmark folders from English to Japanese. Don't know why I didn't do it before.  It's awesome to see, and it's staring at me constantly. ^_^ Then, I went a step further and changed most of the page names into Japanese, too. Did all this without having to look back at my vocab list! Then, oddly I found a site that had a ton of Japanese links. All of them look very helpful! It had dictionaries, place names, lessons, etc. for links. 

If that wasn't good enough, on that same site, they have a learning Yiddish and Hebrew section. Also, a general to in depth Judaism section! It was nuts! OMG 2 of my worlds just collided! All these sections were ginormous! Wow!One of the links went on to another database of Jewish themed links. This one was even bigger.Jawdrop  I've found some pretty awesome links, and might share some of them later. 

Youtube:
A cute and funny smiling dog in Japan:
I can really relate to this one:
Really young kittens:

2 comments:

  1. hi!! I was blog hopping & stumbled upon your blog! I love everytinh about japan too (: & wow, that's cool you know do many languages! in no time you'll know japanese as well!

    pls follow my blog; I'll be sure to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finding and following my blog! ^_^ I'll follow you too!

    ReplyDelete