Friday, August 21, 2009

When angry, count to four. When very angry, swear.

A Mark Twain quote. :P Hi! I'm feeling a lot better today, although that can be due to a number of factors. I exercized a lot too. I feel so sleepy now because of it. ^_^

I called the clinic today and talked to my psychiatrist. I told her about how I seem to be feeling more depressed and have some of my manic symptoms like snapping at people and being irritated coming back. I suggested to her that maybe I should up my dosage of Lamotragine. She agreed and said it should help, and told me to take 300 mg a day instead of the 200 mg. I did, and surprisingly I think it helped, even though she told me it might take a while. My system usually is quick to react to meds, so I think it did affect me already.

I read more of Naruto. I'm still at the point where the Hokage is battling Orochimaru. Has anybody noticed that Orochimaru's 'new' face after ripping off his old (I know, disgusting.) that he looks like a girl? I wonder if he switched into a girls body, it's interesting. I know he said he was experimenting with all bodies on how to become immortal. I also know later there's like 2 women we get to know pretty well that he said he's interested in tranferring into their bodies. It just seems weird. I love the Hokage's last jutsu, where only the person using the technique can actually see it. It's like this giant ghost chained up, and uses the Hokage (Puts an arm through him) to grab the enemy and can pull the enemy down to hell. (I think that's how it works. It's been a while.) Also the user, being the Hokage, will die if he uses this jutsu. The 'ghost' or spirit looks really cool, kind of hard to describe. ;P

I got to read more Inumimi today too! This time, they actually showed what the 'dogs' (dogs turned into human form, Rino, Elga, and Luna.) made for Yuichiro's dinner. It looked pretty disgusting. XD So, they ate 'unflavored' Udon instead. Eventually they showed Yuichiro back at school and introduced his friend. His friend saved up all the homework and lectures while Yuichiro was in Canada. She suggested she should drop them off at his house. Only funny thing is he didn't tell her about what happened to the dogs. She misunderstood everything and kept calling him a 'hentai' (pervert) because he was 'flirting' with defenseless girls and had them locked up in his house. It was pretty funny. XD (Obviously this stuff wasn't true.) It made it all worse when one the girls, I think Elga, asked if he could bathe her. So, his friend grabbed Elga and bathed her herself. Only thing was she also was bathing and Elga was surprised that human 'females' had the same type of body as her. XD

For my clarinet, I managed to play for a little longer than normal. I made some mistakes, but it's not like I was on stage or anything. I think it's because I haven't been playing much lately and my hands get rusty if I do that. They just aren't as flexible as when playing everyday. Some of the songs today were almost perfect though, so it was kind of a mixed bag.

For Japanese, I went over the first particle they listed. I think I pushed myself too much yesterday, and managed to burn out that way. I forget I learn quickly if I study for little bits at a time. I think I wanted to do so much because I'm nervous about the test in November. But, I just need to relax about it, otherwise I'll do horribly on it. I also wrote out some of the verb forms for the first verb I have. I think I need to make a list again of what each form means, I had made a perfect list of explanations before. Now, I can't get into it, so I have to compile info all over again. The hard part is that there's not really one website that explains them all well, so you have to kind of look at many websites to get the info. Maybe in the future I'll make a website that clearly defines all the forms. But, now I have to make it for myself. :P

I rewatched some more of xxxHolic. These episodes were about a ouiji board type game called Angel and Fortune Telling. The 'Angel' game was creepy. It was gathering people and taking their spirits once they started playing. I loved the old lady who was the real fortune teller. She had quite a personality and loves to drink as much as Yuuko.

I did some of my maze book. This book is interesting, because the mazes turn into pictures. They have some really tough ones too. For some of them you have to invert the colors in order to actually see the picture. It's really a cool book! :D

I drew a couple more female heads for learning how to style hair. One was a short hairstyle with kind of a flip towards the ends of the strands. The other was a high pony tail. I liked the pony tail one more, but I still think it turned out weird.

I also finished the first chapter of my manga story called Alliance. Maybe I'll type it up and post it on deviantArt tomorrow. (Also save a hard copy for myself.) I started the second chapter too, so that's in the works also.

For dinner we had chicken with spinach and onions. Then, some pasta with Basil from our garden, some tomatoes, lemon juice, and other spices. It was good. For dessert we had peach muffins. Ah, they were so good! ;D

Eureka had an interesting episode tonight. People were over producing water so much they drowned themselves. I think they said it was because the radiation got into the 'synthetic' water, and it made their longs and other organs like sponges. One lady drowned in her car, another in the bathroom, and one in a small pool inside that had been drained of water beforehand. Kind of crazy!

So, a lot of things could have made me feel better. Exercising, increase in dosage, drawing, writing my story, my contacts, having good food, watching a couple of my favorite shows, reading manga, playing the clarinet, and doing puzzles. All things that I love, but some things I had to force myself first.

No comments:

Post a Comment