Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I can see forever!

I think this was on an LOL cat picture online. The cat was being held up by the scruff of its neck and its face was tight because of it. The eyes were bulging. I feel a lot like this today. :P Hi! It was actually pretty warm today.

I played my clarinet and had forgotten about the stupid screw to my ligature that needed to be replaced. Also, since I just came back from a walk I was all out of breath. My contacts weren't fusing right either and the notes looked like they were swimming. It was kind of trippy. XD

We went to my optometrist's appointment and he said my contacts looked crystal clear. Also, he made me do the can you read these letters test. Sure enough I could read them all. He said I have 20/15 vision with my contacts. o_O He also said you're almost as good wonder woman being able to see through walls. I didn't think it would be that good. I told him it was fuzzy at times and he said my eyes just need to get used to them and in about a week more I should see clearly all the time. Apparently I have a worse prescription than my parents do. Silly eyes for almost being blind normally. They said they've seen much worse, but it's still weird to me. We ordered the new contacts (that should work a whole lot better) and they should be ready in 3- 5 days. Wahoo! Can't wait.

For Japanese I found an interesting worksheet of 75 of the common adjectives. It has a picture of what it is than the word, and different forms of it. Then, it has example sentences. It's kind of nice looking! Another aid in my learning. :D Also, I'm trying to get all the verb form meanings down.

Tomorrow, we're going to have the new washing machine delivered. Yay! ^_^ Thursday I get this huge mole off my arm. It's so big they'll have to make stitches. I'm a little scared about this, especially considering that it will probably be done in the office of my new dermatologist. He'll also be looking at the weird rash I've had in my right armpit. Nothing seems to work on it, so maybe it's not a fungus like they were telling me. Maybe it's something that resembles a fungus. We'll just have to find out. ;D Friday there's a potluck and service. That should be fun. Saturday night we're going to Vivian's (our Hadassah group president) house for dinner. Also, Val and Dave will be there. Val and Dave our good family friends. So, it's going to be a crazy week! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment