Monday, August 24, 2009

Ma'am you are under arrest. You have hurt this officer's heart.

Sougo from Gintama says this with basically no emotion. It was rather funny! XP Hi! Well, today I was very cold even though they said it got up to like 75 degrees. It was crazy!

I read more of Naruto. I'm at kind of a cool moment of the story. Where Gaara is attacking Sasuke and Naruto comes in out of no where. Gaara is from the hidden village of sand. He's the same as Naruto is, being a Jinchuuriki. He has the one tailed Tanuki, or raccoon dog. It's pretty nasty when it 'awakens' and takes over Gaara's body. The only difference between Naruto's experience and Gaara's is that he only loves himself and tries to prove his existence through killing. (I know later on after meeting Naruto he changes his outlook on life for the better, and becomes friends with him. He ends up becoming Kazekage or his village leader, and trying to protect his people. Quite an about face.) Naruto always seems to change people, usually for the better. ^_^ I end up liking Gaara after his encounter with him.

For Japanese, I went to see if the language bar was set up properly. It scared it first because the keyboard wasn't really aligned. I found the problem and it was fine. So, I started to redo some of the a's after the stuff I printed off.

In Gintama it was the last 2 episodes of the 'computer virus' arc. I loved how when they started fighting the virus army they were calling the names of cleaning products. That was a funny parody. They find out that the virus was really a corrupt security system in Tama. It found ways of tranmitting itself to humans, so Kagura and Shinpachi turned into pixels. Also, Since Ginotki had been running when the virus was trying to shoot him it infected his penis. XD It was hilarious! He said why does this always happen to my penis in this anime! (It's been changed into a screw driver before, just to give an example. They don't actually show but they talk about it. Almost makes it better. Eventually they killed the virus and saved Tama's body. But, the Leukocyte king was dying. Tama fixed him up though, since she created him, she can rebuild him. Also, after they killed the virus, there was an alert from some speakers, telling everyone the battle was over. Also, it said you can begin making babies, and the army of the virus was told to switch to a white suit and making babies too. ^_^ This anime is so awesome it can have you laughing so hard that you can't breathe and like the next minute has you bawling your eyes out. I mean they almost made me cry over the leukocytes! Pretty hard to do. :P

Well, tomorrow I see my optometrist. They told me before that I'll probably get my new contacts at this appointment. But, funny thing is they called saying they probably won't have it, and that this is just to see how I'm doing with the contacts. I'll post more tomorrow, it's not letting me post past this apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment